New Odst Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy the game and sell one of my black controllers so i would have the green halo 3 360 and controller as well as the halo odst controller.
Works for me

Crucible did point that out.. We totally forgot about the maps! I think I'd get it to since the controller is practically the same price and $10/$15 worth of maps + recon.. Though recon doesn't count for much.

Crucible said:
Game, controller, all maps and content, shedloads of Achievements, Recon (some people would buy it for that alone, I guess), the Reach Multiplayer Beta.... I'd hit it, and I'd bet along betting that there's more that what I just listed coming too.
-the game is a short expansion said to be 3-5 hours long.
-I have all the maps except the last 3 mythic maps that come out with ODST, so for people who have the current maps, it would be like buying them twice.
-Who pays for achievements? Recon? (They're cool, but not worth $20 or something)
-Reach Beta- pretty awesome, but those are supposed to be "free", bonuses for buying the game.

I think $40-50 would have been a better price, especially seeing as how Bungie stated since they first announced the game that they wouldn't price as a full game. It's only an expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it even been confirmed that Recon armor as a wearable armor permutation in Halo 3 Multiplayer will be achievable.... yes I know about unlocking the vidmaster achievements and all the ODST hype... but a birdy tells me its a non-live armor permutation, as in only for in game campaign ODST use. Fact, Fiction, Rumor?

HAY GUISE! CHECK OUT THIS COOL NEW WAY TO CONTROL VIDEO GAMES! YOU USE YOUR BODY! WOWEE! NO MORE NEED FOR CONTROLLERS!

.... oh..... halo fans? Here's a *cough* LIMITED EDITION controller!

Spase said:
Has it even been confirmed that Recon armor as a wearable armor permutation in Halo 3 Multiplayer will be achievable.... yes I know about unlocking the vidmaster achievements and all the ODST hype... but a birdy tells me its a non-live armor permutation, as in only for in game campaign ODST use. Fact, Fiction, Rumor?

*pokes Spase's rock*

You can come out now. We've known since ODST was revealed that the 'Road to Recon' would end with players getting multiplayer Recon. Go check up on Bungie's official Halo 3: ODST project page if you're not sure.

I don't know, I think that it's a fairly priced game. You have to figure that a regular wireless controller costs $50 maybe another 5 for the cool customness. Then tack on the rest, that comes to a total of $35 for the game itself! Plus the awesome maps, reach beta code, and the new co-op mode which I can almost promise you will be similar to the Gears of War Horde. I'd say that $45-$50 for this game is totally worth it. And don't forget, there will always be the possibility of buying the game by itself. Bungie is just making sure that most people will reserve the ledgendary edition by telling us about it first. Overall Bungie has me hooked-lined-and sinkered.

Dont you get the maps in the normal odst? it says it comes with odst not "fantabulous limited edition controller included odst" :mad: :mad: i preordered the normal and cant change anyway but isnt the controller cool :) :)

AND they will probably add THIRTY-FRICKEN-SEVEN more vidmaster challenges :(

I want to cry. No wait, I want to yell at someone at Bungie! Why can't they even try to make the modern halo games for PC?!?!?! I had to find and figure out how to work a Vista only copy of H2 on XP and its barely worth it. No multiplayer or anything.

Anyway, I hope this comes to PC sooner than H3 which still has yet to even be announced for PC release. So I guess its just another long wait....... That controller looks pretty awesome! I just wish I had an Xbox to use it on.

that looks like a simple re-skin of the halo 3 controller. I mean, who cares what your controller looks like, you stare at the screen anyway. Some say simple eye-candy, I say, just a step away from being a gaudy piece of Swarovski crystal studded fail.

I like the controller, wont get it but its cool.

I like the game, ill play it and hopefully get all the achievements in a week like Halo 3 lmao!

the game is a free roam sandbox it will last you over 10 hours with fire fight, think about call of duty world at war, best part nazi zombies

Sadly, me and my brother are wasting a ton of money to get this pack! But what can I say!?!? I'm wearing my finished armor to the release night at game crazy! Who knows? I might copy adam and make a movie of me robbing the collectors pack!

I believe this is a wise investment for anyone in need of a spare controller who is also purchasing this game and anyone who enjoys exclusive products offered with video games. On another note what else was Microsoft going to do with all those leftover green remotes from the Halo 360's. Now this gives them a reason to clear out the rest of their stock. LOL:lol:

Adam said:
Purchasers of the $99 Collector's Edition of the Xbox 360-exclusive Halo 3 ODST will get this handsome controller bundled with the game. A Microsoft press release referred to the controller as an "exclusive," implying that it will only come with Bungie's September Halo spin-off.

custom_1243889513738_HALO3_WL_Controller_01-CX.jpg
LOL Property of UNCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back