New Odst Silenced Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeagle

The Topic description says it all does any on have a copy of the pdo. for the new silenced smg in the new halo odst game can y please put it up in here

There was a 3d file somewhere around here, it was never pepped but if you know how, i'm sure you could do it yourself.

There is model that wmhuntertls released to some veterans. But to my knowledge, it is not a very pep-friendly file. The intricate detail involved in the model is way too much for a pep model. I'm not saying it can't be done, because it is possible. But you would probably be better off to pep a base smg and add the small detail yourself.

Lord Perth 16 said:
Dude, seriously? The video came out TWO DAYS AGO! There is no way theres a pep yet.
No, The Silenced SMG was seen a long time ago in the first trailer.
Somebody made a pep file for it but as said, It's not very pep friendly.
You'd be better off making the SMG and just adding a silencer and scope yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord Perth 16 said:
Dude, seriously? The video came out TWO DAYS AGO! There is no way theres a pep yet.

Umm, pics and other stuff have been available for a long time.... Don't be so hard on him :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you can make the smg from halo 3 and just add a silencer to it?, you might be able to find something that looks like one at home depot and fix it up to match the smg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back