New Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
god adam your armor always looks so good (least i got something to strive for) lol.
yeah they are some nice pics.

AoBfrost said:
It looks fantastic, your paintjob is very nice! Good pics adam.
I completely agree your armor is awsome and the picture is fantastic. That is the best armor I have ever seen in my life! Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post the video in a minute to show you it's not. I saw these photos and said... holy crap, looks like a figurine

SWEET! - looks great. What did you use for the paint scheme on this suit? It may just be the lighting but it looks darker than your oregano finish...

You seriously think it's fake? Man I recognized Spase's helmet right away from the top 3 vents.

Also.

There is no action figure that detailed and that pose able. And the AR being held is adam's, so it kinda indicates....that is adam.

very cool... i wish they were bigger and the lighting was a little better, i could redo the lighting for you if you want adam.. just PM me the full sized ones and ill get them to you tomarrow.

how long as your AR been without a barrel? lol one of those things that needs 2bdone

I can't really tell which helm looks best with your armor, but it looks awesome. Maybe I should try to get one of Spase's helms.

Neato, can't wait to see this, but with EVA or CQB.. and heavy weapons.

Now for the other C: that helmet looks a bit small for the armor. Maybe it's just me, but the old one looked bigger. Also, lowres pics are lowres.

Also, how's that charter coming? ;)

Looking very nice there. I coulda sworn that was a figurine out in the middle of the woods. Love to see these in some high res goodness.

he's still processing the photos, this is a suit for another member, (not my suit, MS still has it)

These were to show his suit is "done" .... anyways, I'll see if I can get high res pics within the next day or two.

OMG! Spase your helmet deserves it's fame, WOW!

Nice finish Adam! :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back