New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verry nice. It's good that you have an intoduction video, far too few sites have one, it makes things feel more like a 'community'. Great job and thanks. I'll have armor pictures up within a month, so watch out for those glowing EOD eyes!

Adam said:

HD Version will be up tonight.

GREAT welcome vid Adam.. I havent been around in quite a while, but that vid sure would have helped me back when i was lurking in the shadows. I'm off to read the stickies and get reaquainted w everyone..both new and old.

wonderful job with the community..its grown immensely since my last visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I wish all forums would do this. The video made me feel welcomed while laying down the rules, without insulting my intelligence. I look forward to contributing to and learning from this community!

Adam,

Nice Video and great introduction for new members. I am a member of many other groups (costuming and prop building alike). And I must say that was a better "introducing and understanding Us" video than all the others groups I belong to have.

A couple of notes though. When I click the thread topic and go to the first page, I don't know what exactly is happening, but internet explorer crashes everytime the video starts to load. I tried this on 3 different computers (house, job1, job2) and had same result everytime.

I ended up doing a search on youtubes website itself for your video. That leads me to my other suggestion, I needed the exact title to find your video, you might want to add more meta tags to your video so it might be a little easier to find. But that is only a suggestion.

I really like the club, group, regiment, whatever you would like to call it. And I hope you do get an offical charter in place. Being a member of the 501st, R2Builders Group brings appreciation for being a nationally recognized community group.

~James

Thanks, and very nice video I might add...

i hope i will be posting up some of my work soon :D

by the way, I'm working on ODST armor for a Con next year...

wish me luck!

Thanks man, It's good to see such a well built community. It kinda reminds me of the clan-ages back in halo 2 haha. I'm really looking forward to being part of such a tightly-knit community!

Thank you Adam.

I watched this video when I first joined but thought I would go back through to make sure I didn't miss anything. Always good to refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back