New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this Adam...as a complete n00b to making armor it's very much appreciated, especially in video format video for us ADDers. Sometimes to much reading makes the brain go mush.

Adam,
just want to say as a DAY 1 Noob, I thought the video was a great way to show others how and why this group was formed. It's funny, I never thought of making any Halo type costume until I saw the PT style shirts and the realistic looking covers at Hastings. Now, I love the idea. UNSC Marine Air all the way!!

Thanks Adam
Im kinda new to the world of forums so your vid was really helpful
wish more places were as straight forward
look forward to seeing you round the 405th
Cali :D

Thanks for the vid. Those rules should apply to all forums regardless of hobby or subject matter. Unfortunately not all have intro videos and leave noobs a little clueless. Glad its here and I hope I can start pepping soon to practice and then create a project.

haha just found this video earlier today. wish i saw it first day. i went and asked easily answeed questions on a random section. i quickly deleted it after this video and read like crzy! thanks for the vid. helped alot!!

the encourging part is so true,(sorry about my bad spelling.) i have seen so many people on youtube get hafe way through there armor then stop cause so many people say it is gay miss shappen and stuff like that. I dont care if an armor looks bad as ass or great as great can be, the whole point it is to me is that the person had fun making the armor, cause if you did not have that fun then people start to mock you they tend to stop work on it. So all i ask is keep the negitves to yourself plz!!!

Thanks for making a nice intro vid for use noobs. I appreciate it and will try to live up to the ideas that seem to me to be the core idea. help others when you can, ask for help if you need it ,be freindly and try to have some fun.

Thanks for vid Adam. This is a lot of help. I'm a noob to this and I don't want to be asking stupid questions.

Actually watched this when I fist started looking at the site, defenetly a good guide for "noobs". Thanks for posting this up. Cheers adam.

i was wonder ing were i can get one of those hats it looks awsome and the vid is realy great it realy helps a noob like me learn how not to do some thing

I watched! Does that make me a good noob? =P

But seriously, good video. Thanks for posting it. I probably woulda been lost with out it. :p

Hey Adam,
I really enjoyed this post. Very informative. I am a noob and need all the help I can get. I am on the 405th site every day trying to learn. There are some awesome prop builders in 405th and I hope to learn as much as possible soon so I can help new noobs in the future.
Thanks for the site.
Tim2206

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back