New to it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ath

stumbled upon a youtube video that Spacemeat posted.
I've wanted for the longest time to cosplay and build my own spartan armor and well it lead me here!
this community from what i've seen so far is very polite and awesome.
some background info of me
my name is Chris
im 22
currently living in georgia
i am a medical EMT
and currently still going to school.
my passion is art and designing.

ill be coming back to this post to show my first build.
i will be doing a custom locus armor set
i have already downloaded base sections of armor that i will be using as a reference.
Cant wait to get started.

Welcome to the forums, Chris!

Good luck with your build, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

Welcome Chris! I am new here as well, so hopefully we will be able to learn new things together. I actually looked up Spacemeat's videos too, as I am planning on using foam for my builds. Will you be using foam as well? And Good luck with your Locus build, I will definitely subscribe to this thread!

yeah man im going to use foam for everything except the helm i think, and what ive noticed on the locus helm in some videos ive found is that its kinda unwearable for the most part, but im going to leave out sections of it to place visors to make it wearable. and thanks !

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Chris! I am new here as well, so hopefully we will be able to learn new things together. I actually looked up Spacemeat's videos too, as I am planning on using foam for my builds. Will you be using foam as well? And Good luck with your Locus build, I will definitely subscribe to this thread!

yeah man im going to use foam for everything except the helm i think, and what ive noticed on the locus helm in some videos ive found is that its kinda unwearable for the most part, but im going to leave out sections of it to place visors to make it wearable. and thanks. sorry im still getting use to the forum posting here hahah

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forums, Chris!

Good luck with your build, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.
Thanks man! cant wait to get it started soon

halo_4_locus_helmet_render_by_juggalostitchez-d7fcmma.pngthis will be the base idea of the locus helm with the section removed for the visor

Welcome to the forum!
I can't wait to see how that helmet comes out. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back