New Weta Odst Armour Project Wip-page 5&6

Status
Not open for further replies.
SprayNoob, :cry: That is the greatest thing I have ever herd from someone! :cry:

Also, I saw you're thread on the progress of you're WETA armour, and I must say, Nice work! The pictures are a little blury, but hey, It still looks great!

CHEERS!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
SprayNoob, :cry: That is the greatest thing I have ever herd from someone! :cry:

Also, I saw you're thread on the progress of you're WETA armour, and I must say, Nice work! The pictures are a little blury, but hey, It still looks great!

CHEERS!

:D Only camera i have is a Sony Ericsson w300i camera phone :D Better than nothing tho soooo.. YEAH! <Focus on the Update signature of the odst. :p you'll see, its just i keep forgetting to take pics. and i just zoom ahead :eek: But anyways Awesome, update xD once again

Last edited by a moderator:
Small update. I have 50% of the helmet finished.

Heres the pictures.

DSCN1213.jpg

DSCN1214.jpg

DSCN1216.jpg

Hope you like it!

CHEERS!

Ok, well, after doing more research I came across a referance picture I have never seen before. I belive it was taken while making the second Halo short film durring a make-up session between takes.

ODST38.jpg

Its a great picture because it shows exactly how large the armour pieces are so anyone else who is doing this project can adjust your scale to match to how large these pieces are.

CHEERS!

oh man, 50%? ALMOST THERE! + good thing i stuck with the original scales of the weta armor :D

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Ok, well, after doing more research I came across a referance picture I have never seen before. I belive it was taken while making the second Halo short film durring a make-up session between takes.

ODST38.jpg

Its a great picture because it shows exactly how large the armour pieces are so anyone else who is doing this project can adjust your scale to match to how large these pieces are.

CHEERS!
That guy looks so sexy! the SR and the AR hanging from his body makes me soo *R18 CONTENT* :D
And your gear is coming along vry nicly. :) the folds on your helmet look madd, mine are always off place :s

Ok, I was just wondering, is there some type of a rubber spray on or brush on thing that could act like Bondo but I could cover the whole set of armor in. Or to a lesser extent the lower parts, the helmet and the torso? I know that Bondo will crack if you drop it on something hard, so I was wondering if there was a rubbery spray on thing that I could use that you can sand and everything like that.

Thanks in advance.

CHEERS!

From that picture you can tell that the weather is pretty cold. Everyone in coats.
Perfect for filming actors in heavy armor and suits.
Every time it gets down into the 50s here, I think perfect time for wearing spartan armor.. :D

I wonder how long it will take for one of those BRs to pop up on ebay lol

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Ok, I was just wondering, is there some type of a rubber spray on or brush on thing that could act like Bondo but I could cover the whole set of armor in. Or to a lesser extent the lower parts, the helmet and the torso? I know that Bondo will crack if you drop it on something hard, so I was wondering if there was a rubbery spray on thing that I could use that you can sand and everything like that.

Thanks in advance.

CHEERS!

i know they make this paintish stuff for repairing motorcycle grips that gets rubbery once its dry...(MUST REMEMER WHAT ITS CALLED!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back