Nightfall: laso weekly challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

It was so easy, that it took me five minutes.

its an easy 12000 Cr heres the link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man that helped a lot i was able to do it too in about five minutes, but just so everyone knows you don't actually need the blind skull on to get the challenge i did it without it and it still worked.

Thanks man that helped a lot i was able to do it too in about five minutes, but just so everyone knows you don't actually need the blind skull on to get the challenge i did it without it and it still worked.

thanks.. :)

Me and my bro tried this last night, I dont know what happened but right when we went through the door with the forklift all hell broke loose... we were rofl-ing! and near the beginning when you have to shoot the grunt in the turret, we killed it, then about 20 elites walked out of the rooms... so many plasma grenades!!!!!

Trying again today

Me and my bro tried this last night, I dont know what happened but right when we went through the door with the forklift all hell broke loose... we were rofl-ing! and near the beginning when you have to shoot the grunt in the turret, we killed it, then about 20 elites walked out of the rooms... so many plasma grenades!!!!!

Trying again today

lol i can help you if you want

i still cant do it :( every time i try i have an elite with a beam rifle kill me at the first outpost or i cant get passed the part where you kill the grunt on the turret :( this guy makes it look SSOOOOOO easy haha

My friends and I have tried it 3 times and each time when we get through the gate with the forklift glitch all the people are already there

done it friday with my little brother and work fine for me. Only killed de covi on bridge and the turret.

Thanks

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back