Votes: 0 0.0%
  • easter bunny...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
abandonship said:
Pirates be more fun then yer ninjas...
true cus they blow up thing. but i like ninjas cus theyre just cool looking. and the weapons!

Last edited by a moderator:
UNSC Certified said:
Yea every person thats ever tried out to be a ninja usually fails and ends up being a pirate!!! LOL :lol:
You would know ^.^ And most people havent tried being ninjas, due to the fact that Ninja Corps are usually an underground source and are only passed down by its members and its kept in secrey, least i think so, anyways, this is slightly off topic, but, if you were a ninja what would yuor ninja name be? Mine would by far be...
SHORYUKEN. Yea, its a good name and a good picture on lolcat.com. - Ice

Yarrr, this be a completely one sided event!

Ninjas arent even that brave, I don't see them eating salted pork everyday!

abandonship said:
Yarrr, this be a completely one sided event!

Ninjas arent even that brave, I don't see them eating salted pork everyday!
we eat ramen!!! :lol:

Ironcobra3000 said:
Robot pirates>ninjas>Pirates

1. Armor plating.
2. Thermal imaging!!! lol, no hiding
3. unlimited speed and strength.
4. cloaking.
5. laser beam eyes
6. Plasma swords

:p
win!
No freakin fair, you cant kill a robot.

Unless...you have super soakers...then thats instant win for you.

AoBfrost said:
No freakin fair, you cant kill a robot.

Unless...you have super soakers...then thats instant win for you.
Well you can , just look at the movie "War of the Worlds" they killed those things by throwing grenades up their feeding holes lol. - Ice

Ninjas are 100% trust worthy and honorable, pirates will betray you after you sail off with the treasure, they'll just dump you off the boat and let the sharks get you. Ninjas would steal the treasure and leave no traces behind, then share the money.

while your all arguing over ninjas and pirates the Easter bunny has gone, stolen the eggs and is hording them in preparation to give them out next Easter! XD

bdw ninjas<pirates cuz there's waaaaaaaay more pirates!!! there's only one officially recognised ninja left!!!! and there's loadsa pirates, you always see the add on the dvds about them. heehee

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flying_squirl @ Nov 26 2007, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>while your all arguing over ninjas and pirates the Easter bunny has gone, stolen the eggs and is hording them in preparation to give them out next Easter! XD

bdw ninjas<pirates cuz there's waaaaaaaay more pirates!!! there's only one officially recognised ninja left!!!! and there's loadsa pirates, you always see the add on the dvds about them. heehee</div>
I should go to the mall, watch the kids in line for santa/east bunny and scream, HE ISNT REALLLLL!!

Im kidding now...

But still Ninjas's>pirates, there may be more pirates, but the few ninja have more skill than 1000 pirates with no skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back