• pirates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • easter bunny...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
I should go to the mall, watch the kids in line for santa/east bunny and scream, HE ISNT REALLLLL!!

Im kidding now...

But still Ninjas's>pirates, there may be more pirates, but the few ninja have more skill than 1000 pirates with no skill.
I agree with Frost, Nijas>Pirates. I say this because lets say you have a large gymnasium, you put in it:
3 ninjas armed with their proctection they choose, and their ninja blade
50 pirates armed with scabbards and assorted wooden appendages...
The ninjas would probably own the pirates hands down.
And yes, Ninja Warrior does own!
Makoto Nagano and Toshihiro Takeda are my favorites. - Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flying_squirl @ Nov 26 2007, 05:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>while your all arguing over ninjas and pirates the Easter bunny has gone, stolen the eggs and is hording them in preparation to give them out next Easter! XD

bdw ninjas<pirates cuz there's waaaaaaaay more pirates!!! there's only one officially recognised ninja left!!!! and there's loadsa pirates, you always see the add on the dvds about them. heehee</div>

What about a Ninja Pirate? He sneaks in and steals your swag and your women without a sound......

Oh and he kills your yard gnomes and makes off with there hats. :cautious:

luffy vs. naruto...
no contest, the speed ninja wins against the stretchy basterd! <<<--- and this cat wins always!

Ninjas pwn pirates. We tried it at Ninjas Vs Pirates night for my local youth group. Had the best ninja costume there ^-^. Got cheered when i walked in. was awesome

the thing is, chuck norris is GOD.

there really is no contest if he is in it. know why?

because, when god said "let there be light", chuck norris said "say please"

rvb4life said:
the thing is, chuck norris is GOD.

there really is no contest if he is in it. know why?

because, when god said "let there be light", chuck norris said "say please"
actuly Tendou Souji is god. his name means: "walk the path of heaven"- the one who rules over all"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back