Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude said:
Unfortunatly the person who was a friend of mine who was also the only one I knew that could rip from Wii games was killed in a car accident a couple weeks ago so Tekkaman pretty much went town the drain.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
Anymore I am just supplying the 3d model to people and they do the breakdown and unfolding, my unfolding days are done for right now but I might start back later doing unfolds for people.

If your looking for un-folders for the Tau Commander I would love to help with this project. I'll be scaling it to accommodate 2 foot stilts though.

Nintendude said:
Unfortunatly the person who was a friend of mine who was also the only one I knew that could rip from Wii games was killed in a car accident a couple weeks ago so Tekkaman pretty much went town the drain.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

For the Mandalorian Neo Crusader Armor here is the Zip which contains the files needed to have all the parts.

[attachment=15697:Mando Shoulders and Shins.zip]

You're welcome Boba. Also for those who like games I had a friend send me the Robot Unicorn Attack game, the friend that sent it to me was one of the designers for the game so I thought I would share it with you. You will either need a Flash Player or you can right click on the file and open it with Internet Explorer. Now you can live in harmony too LOL. The controls for it are Z for jumping and double jumping and X for attacking no other controls required.

http://www.4shared.com/file/253195399/d8d1603d/Robot-Unicorn-Attack.html

Can you possibly find an RX-78-02 Gundam pepakura file? Or any way to help me with my armor. It's my first time making armor, so I want to do it right. Any help is appreciated.

Well I know JUICE did the RX-78-2 files and if you ask JUICE I am sure he would be happy to link you to the files, I don't have the files though.

Well I think I am done doing pep work for now, after casting some Purity Seals fir Warhammer I've decided to start making castings instead of peps. I still need to finish up the old orders on some 3D model requests but after that I'm moving on to casting props and armor.

witchking37 said:
Any luck with a PEP on the Star gate helmets etc...

Still seperating horus from the body. There's like 5,000 verts in that thing...

That sounds like fun it reminds me of when I had to manually delete a face at a time on a model that had over 50k faces, bah I won't do that ever again LOL.

Dude, I don't know how I missed this thread for so long, but i'm marking it now so that if i ever run out of stuff to pep, I have a link to this friggin huge library of pepakura projects. Question on the Slade mask, What version is it, the video game or tv show? Also, I'm supposing that the eye slit has to be added in, unless slade went blind in his other eye and I didn't know about it. Oh, one more thing, did I overlook the mk vs dcu stuff, or did that never come about? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back