Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just thought I'd let you know. I modeled the predator pep on your page not spartan857. He just unfolded for me. Look it up. I know it's a common mistake. Would like some cred for it thanks!

I just read through the hole tread, took me like 3 hrs. I just wanted to say THANKYOU! Not to ask for any thing just to say thanx for all your hard work and effort in putting out all these wonderful files for us to build, and I wish that there was some way I could help but being a noob I'm still figuring all this out as well. So again I humbly say thanx.

WHAT those !@#$%^&* why whats wrong with them. I was going to down load your Witch King Helmet today for my brother,.

How's the work for the Sister of Battle's pep i asked you to make? There's a big con this spring, and i'd like to bring that costume. I don't want to stress you, but since it's quite some time I had news i just want to stay in touch.

All my proects have been killed, really not doing much anymore and my licence has expired for the 3d program I use. Mods if one of you see this could you lock this topic as well as the 3d request topic I have in this section as well since all my files are no longer working.? Thanks.

hey, if you can do me the biggest favor... i dnt have the time to be online so i was wondering if you would be able to send me the links to all the pep files you have or if you have them saved, send them to me. looneytunes13@aol.com. thank you very much in advanced

All My Files Are Gone, Deleted By 4Shared.

Sent: Fri 7/15/10 11:12pm
To: Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com
Hello,
We received a complaint that some files in your account are breaking our terms of use and contain illegal or abusive information. These files were moved to the Abuse folder and access to them was disabled.You can remove those files so they will not consume your storage space.Thank you!
--
Best regards,
4shared Support Team
support@4shared.com

Why did they do this?!

Last edited by a moderator:
man Nintendude! I hope ya find other way to upload those files :? i just looked though and found few that I would like to try but end up ran into bad link :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back