Props Noble 6 Build, Planning Phase!

NobleTravis

Hey guys, since my Landfall Build has come to an end I wanted to do something for the 10 year anniversary of Halo Reach in 2020 for Dragoncon. I decided with the help of an Instagram poll to take on Noble 6 next!

While going over some references pics I realized that I’m not so sure what the color code is on his base armor? Does anyone have a clue on what color it is or a compatible paint brand? If not I’ll mix up something custom that’s “close enough”.

Next is the Reach Undersuit. I plan on making the pieces for the Undersuit from foam, molding them and casting in Smooth-on Task 16. For durability and flexibility. I was thinking of attaching them to a black Lycra bodysuit since it’s a breathable but stretch fabric.

Hopefully I’ll have the helmet printed soon and I can get underway, but if anyone has good Undersuit references and possibly a close paint color let me know!

Attachments

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Using the color match tool from the home Depot app, and using the gray base color picture as a reference, these are the most common colors that pop up:

Dark gray silk
City rain
Charcoal ghost
Onyx black

These are just popular colors that popped up frequently, there are a lot more. If you use these, a combination of these, or scent one of these with the others, you should do just fine. Remember, though, these are Glidden and Behr brand latex housepaint colors. The same brands I used on my master chief build.

NobleTravis

Using the color match tool from the home Depot app, and using the gray base color picture as a reference, these are the most common colors that pop up:

Dark gray silk
City rain
Charcoal ghost
Onyx black

These are just popular colors that popped up frequently, there are a lot more. If you use these, a combination of these, or scent one of these with the others, you should do just fine. Remember, though, these are Glidden and Behr brand latex housepaint colors. The same brands I used on my master chief build.
Thanks for that. I use Solvent Based paints so maybe I’ll take those colors you mentioned and see if I can match to the brands I buy.