Noble 6 Concept Armor Build

ArmoredAmir

Jr Member
That foamwork looks nice and clean. I'm excited on seeing the progress on your build! :D
Oh Yeah! Love those concept shins ;) looking great bro, keeping my eye on this build!
looking great so far, Love how you are nailing the concept pieces. keep up the great work.
So many concept builds going on right now! Your stuff looks great so far, keep it up!
Thank you guys for the love :D.

Where did you get the ability module?
I got the ability module from Johnson Arms Props he does an amazing job with anything he works on. If you check out his Instagram you won't be disappointed in his work.

StayFrosty

Jr Member
Doesn't Johnson Arms just buy people's resin casts and paint them? He does nice paint jobs, but I just wish that he would give people proper recognition, instead of putting his name in big letters, and the person who made the prop's name as a small subtitle.

mblackwell1002

Doesn't Johnson Arms just buy people's resin casts and paint them? He does nice paint jobs, but I just wish that he would give people proper recognition, instead of putting his name in big letters, and the person who made the prop's name as a small subtitle.
yep, sadly so. he sells them for REALLY expensive, too.

but what definitely bugs me most is that most of the time, he gives ZERO recognition to the maker of the cast. he does really good paintjobs, but if it were me, I'd say "And a Huge shout out to ______ , who created and casted this incredible prop!"

believe me, I've done this sort of thing before.

anyway, ArmoredAmir, nice build! I also love asymmetrical builds, and you're rockin' it!

keep it up!

ArmoredAmir

Jr Member

but what definitely bugs me most is that most of the time, he gives ZERO recognition to the maker of the cast. he does really good paintjobs, but if it were me, I'd say "And a Huge shout out to ______ , who created and casted this incredible prop!"

anyway, ArmoredAmir, nice build! I also love asymmetrical builds, and you're rockin' it!

keep it up!
On Instagram he's good at giving recognition to the maker of the casts. But I understand what you're saying.

Anyways update time! So thanks to college finals and then holidays and work I've been busy but I'm back to it! I made the concept art COD piece to the best of my ability freehanded. Little story behind it, I was making the COD piece thats on most Reach Spartans but about 1/4 of the way through I thought about looking at the concept art for reference and what do you know it has a lot of differences. So now here it is. I'm not too worried about detail on the sides of it because I'll have pouches most likely covering those parts but I'll go back in put some design into it so the sides aren't so plain.

5DEFA543-E15A-45A6-833A-4E020E228067.JPG

BCE6A49A-2F6D-4407-9824-BDE4B3D7190D.JPG

Its starting to get to Crunch time! I'm going to Katsucon which starts on February 17th. I have another costume that needs to get done before that too which isn't nearly as complex but hopefully I'll be able to do it. Then just another I have to just color a wig pink (Props to you if you guess the costume with just that hint). One of my friends also offered to make me a knife that looks like the concept art one since I made him a little something with my 3D printer so hopefully he pulls through and gets it done before Katsucon.

Now to start on the Biceps, then do the Forearms, and finally the Chest. I'm also most likely for now not going to make the abs piece or the spine part mainly due to time but I also already have an armor ability module that will be on the back and then the pouches on the front will hide the abs wrap for the most part and it also will hurt my mobility a lot. Stay tuned to another update soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

StayFrosty

Jr Member

keep it up!
Exactly, I like the guy's paintjobs, but he's kidding himself if he thinks that painting something is more work than actually creating the product, and the way he markets his stuff, apparently he does believe that.

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Setting a date also puts pressure on you to finish.......I know......I set myself up for a ridiculous goal and missed it completely. So if you get it done...great. If you don't.....don't beat yourself up because of it. Don't rush...It will make you sloppy.

ArmoredAmir

Jr Member
Hey all well I managed to meet my deadline by the morning of Katsucon! Some minor issue I had with the COD piece and I should had a way it attached to my upper body so it wouldn't sag. Also should of added more padding in the biceps so they wouldn't of turned so much and just stayed in on position (I had them attached to the chestplate they just turned) I used the Chestplate from my old build since I was decommissioning it (paint chipping and just poorly designing in general). Anyways, heres some photos of almost final result! (I just need to make the Reach chestplate and it'll be done). I'll hopefully get some nice full somewhat professional shots of my armor sometime this month.

16864440_1194747433971570_3699471139572037312_n.jpg

16831856_1194747467304900_1919664803604129250_n.jpg

16831876_1194747310638249_1017979251590235580_n.jpg

Last edited:

Schankerz

Sounds like you had an awesome time! How did you attach your chest pouches? I'm trying to figure out a way to install mine.