Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking sweet now bro. I might have to take a night off from all of the other stuff I have to do at the moment and paint the BR up so it lends to the now detailed looking suit you have. Really happy for you on how this finally turned out and look forward to seeing a sniper in your hands as I think it would suit the suit more.

Quick question/critique, as I hope I have been the driving force behind making sure you don't slack with my honest opinions during your journey to here. Is there strapping on the suit yet? If not then fair enough but if there is your waste needs lifting.

Also we so have to work on under suits together for our armour. It's the finishing touch that really makes a suit.

Looking good Mike!

I have to agree with Drack, the torso looks like it fits you like a glove, but the rest looks a bit loose. Looking at game footage it looks like the cod piece should be sitting on our natural waist, not our hips where most of us wear our pants.

Looking great though. I too, am sad to see the camo go, but the new paint scheme and weathering looks boss!

Thanks guys. I'm going into town today for last minute Christmas bits plus gonna buy my LEDs and buckles for the straps today then hopefully ill be able to do some of that before work tonight. If not I think I'll be pulling an all nighter after work :p

Time to get this suit completed now!!

Thanks guys. I'm going into town today for last minute Christmas bits plus gonna buy my LEDs and buckles for the straps today then hopefully ill be able to do some of that before work tonight. If not I think I'll be pulling an all nighter after work :p

Time to get this suit completed now!!

Good man - get stuck in :D

Looks great. I really like the coloring.

Thanks Thorn! if it wasn't for you and the opinions you gave through out this build coupled with the input of so many other great people this project may not have gotten this far!

A small update, I have had to order in some electronics because Maplins (a electrical supplier here in the uk) was out of stock of what I needed. With any luck it'l come before new hers eve and I can get some lighting installed. But if not then its not the end of the world. I'm entering a competition for new years so fingers crossed i'll win :D

For now, Merry christmas everyone and got a new thread coming up soon so check out the creation forum for that one!

-Mike

Pics of you fully suited look good :)
glad that everything has turned out great

why thankyou sir, coming from you it means a lot!

today I've got the straps done so everything defies gravity as it should! just need to get the lacquer on tomorrow and the LEDs and i'm all set for nye on monday!! there should be a few pictures then because the fiancé got anew camera for christmas!

OH and btw as its a big milestone for me I'm gonna be a DAD!! just thought i'd share it at this point being as its all official now :)

CONGRATS, man. That's great!!!!!

Cheers buddy I'm very excited about it!

Just got my lacquer on the suit to keep the paint protected and got the straps in place so tomorrows job is install the lights and then finally it'll be done.
At some point in the future ill work out an undersuit.

OH and btw as its a big milestone for me I'm gonna be a DAD!! just thought i'd share it at this point being as its all official now

Woooooot!!!! Grats bro!!!! Thats big time news! Talk about a milestone Christmas.

Thanks mate! Was such a relief telling everyone. I hate keeping secrets.

Final update! Yes that what I said...FINAL

besides a proper undersuit this suit will be receiving no further work done on it.

So here it is all finished. Couldn't show off the mounted torch Becuase it's too bright for the camera phone lol
My fiancé got a nice camera for Christmas which she took some HD pics on but ill upload those along with pictures from te nye fancy dress party we're going to tomorrow. So until then here tis! (BR courtesy of Drack)

23A9F5B6-5652-4FD1-8BDF-4539B731F82E-28190-000024049C1CF07F.jpg

8BE2221D-CD6D-4E32-B9C4-758B9ABCE9B6-28190-00002404A351B077.jpg

That suit rocks bro! You should show up in the delivery room wearing that. You could loom menacingly over the nurses and the doc. :p

I salute you all for the kind words given! Here's some pictures from my New Year's Eve.

Me and the other half

32B7A7DC-64E1-446D-BF74-98CB0A289157-29010-0000252AFDC7EAC7.jpg

64EE3DA0-BEE0-4242-BB72-3E93FA273C6C-29010-0000252B05720945.jpg

Me and Jon boi
C5360372-9E52-4AD4-BDD5-B22B74912F2A-29010-0000252AF79EAD3B.jpg

9EDA79DA-B75F-4B9A-91F9-6B70FF39AE72-29010-0000252AF1515E4A.jpg

955550A7-1A38-4395-8794-5542FDA50290-29010-0000252AE8122D13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back