Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by DBmike, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Miguel MK107

Miguel MK107

Good work, i like it a lot, but why foam?

2. DBmike

DBmike Well-Known Member

Glad that I could of helped.

Foams cheap, easy and fast to make a suit from so kinda makes sense if you haven't got loads of time or money

3. Lycanthropica

Lycanthropica New Member

Jealous you are from Cornwall and your suit looks killer!

4. spartan IV

spartan IV

Great pic. that is a amazing country side, I wish I had scenery as beautiful as that when I go running.

5. Spartan 122

Spartan 122 New Member

I really do like your suit, nicely done. I have taken some aspects of your work for my own suit.

6. DBmike

DBmike Well-Known Member

Cornwall would be better if we had the Aussie weather to go with it :)

theres more pics on page 34 if you haven't seen them :p

glad you were able to take something from my work buddy! and thanks for liking the Facebook page :)

7. DBmike

DBmike Well-Known Member

Blimey its back to how it was?!?! well here's some pics of Drack and myself at a recent con in plymouth

photo-3_zpsee34798c.jpg

photo-4_zps166d65ca.jpg

945686_535813213124808_859904622_n_zps26bf6557.jpg

plugging_zps044c4d9a.jpg

spartansprof_zps27b10c7d.jpg

From me for now thats all the halo costuming i'm doing and this suit is going to be going on display somewhere in my home. Follow me on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/DBmikecosplay
    There you can see all the work I'm currently doing and one day I think I will revisit the halo costumes but for now its warhammer 40k :)
    If anyone has any questions about foam work, any questions on how I did stuff or anything you feel might help you to know then feel free to get in touch!

As for now thanks everyone for looking, feel free to leave replies I will still get back to you, have fun creating and don't let any hurdles stand in your way and if they do smash them with a gravity hammer ;)

8. thorn696

thorn696

Awesome con pic's :)

9. Sandbagger

Sandbagger Well-Known Member

Brilliant gear gents.