Noble Spartan(mod's/add-on's begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like awesome fun, I wish I had a few Spartan buddies to hang with. Noble one without a team just doesn't feel right ;)

Greaqt pictures.

Thank you, you honor me by your comments.
We will continue to try gathering every Halo cosplay for a photo shoot each year. This years event was amazing and it was my honor to be apart of it. I will continue to post updates here on this build for as long as the request come in.

Till then......

Don't let your dreams fade away...
Build something....
And remember them Forever.

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Or if You're just stopping in to say High. Please do For they are all most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for all the fun on this build, and remember.....
Your Dreams are always within REACH. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a totally awesome video, Thorn. I really enjoyed watching that. I'll bet you had a literal blast at the party!!!

That was a totally awesome video, Thorn. I really enjoyed watching that. I'll bet you had a literal blast at the party!!!

Thank you for the kind words. The party was awesome. :)

We will continue to try gathering every Halo cosplay for a photo shoot each year. This years event was amazing and it was my honor to be apart of it. I will continue to post updates here on this build for as long as the request come in.

Till then......

Build something....

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Or if You're just stopping in to say High. Please do For they are all most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for all the fun on this build, and remember.....

Wow!! Wonderful job! And thank you for posting resources! I'm working on my first full build and would love to try a foam build soon. Love yours!

WOW!!!! Wonderful pictures and great job!

Wow!! Wonderful job! And thank you for posting resources! I'm working on my first full build and would love to try a foam build soon. Love yours!

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Here's a new pic for everyone

1469951_280270505431004_221455737_n_zps78934359.jpg

Till then......

Build something....

1469951_280270505431004_221455737_n_zps78934359.jpg

Awesome pic Vern! Do you think you'll be able to make Dragon Con this year?

Great pic Thorn, this is still one of my favorite builds. It defiantly inspired me to make mine.

Awesome pic Vern! Do you think you'll be able to make Dragon Con this year?
Thanks vshore. As to Dragon Con this year.... :( I burned up allot of Vacation time this year with court and it doesn't reset till Sept. I will make it for next year though. I really want to meet all of you in person.
But if something happends and I can make it for a day, I'll let you know.
Great pic Thorn, this is still one of my favorite builds. It defiantly inspired me to make mine.
Thank you for the kind words SniperWolf. It's people like you who inspire me to build more. :)
omg i want to meet up with you guys so bad lol
Looks like fun :)
Youmacon in Detroit every year. It's always good to see new faces.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Here's a new pic for everyone

[url]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/thorn696/The%20Halo%20Project/1469951_280270505431004_221455737_n_zps78934359.jpg[/URL]

Till then......

Build something....

Hopefully this year I won't miss out on a photo op like this to get my armor fixed -_-

I need to go back and read through this thread from the start. I randomly came across this yesterday and I started working my way through it backwards.

I do appreciate the number of pictures you've been including. It's always nice to see some good pictures and I only wish more people took as many pictures as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back