Noob Forum Opened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

Looks like there's a new forum...

Look at the description:
"If you are a noob who doesn't know crap, and don't know how to read, please post here so I can easily lock all your thread in one easy place."

Lol... :p

let me know if features don't work... I changed it so you can't make a new topic unless you have 1oo posts.

Looks to me like a way to keep the same qestion for the 45th time in one week from being asked yet again by someone who Googled Master Chief Costume...

Found us here on 405th, spent no time to actually read up on whats being done here, and then decided that they were going to post a question without investigating first...

Its the generation gap, I want it now, and I want it given to me... I laughed when I saw that 5 minutes ago...

I hope it doesn't turn into a spam everyone elses posts to make 100...

Ever thought about memberships, build an armor set, maybe once you have a helm or suit completed you get membership status, because at that point, you would of had to have figured it out by reading...

Edit :Maybe close the forums to non members, and leave a section for the tutorials open to the public....
Proof for membership, take a picture of your build and your completed armor components, email to a moderator who can give you the ability to post on a forum..

EDIT # 2: This is gonna provide me with entertainment leading up to Haloween, Adam you have def. made my day with that forum.... all of the people that are going to shortcut and half way it just to make it Haloween... I have no interest in helping someone who can't spend the time to do things right either...

Edit # 3: What am I saying, do what you want... lol, its your creation, had you not done this (405th) I would have not gotten started on my armor near as fast

All the noobs are driving me crazy. Hopefully his helps with all the dumb repeated questions or all the questions that are being asked because people are to lazy to look for the answers themselves.

The noob forum is for the noobs to post in, but if you have less than 100 posts you can't start a new topic, that is including in the noob forum... lol, if you could change that, you might want to...

Evil Femle said:
All the noobs are driving me crazy. Hopefully his helps with all the dumb repeated questions or all the questions that are being asked because people are to lazy to look for the answers themselves.
agreed >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I did act noobish when I first joined, and still do ask stupid questions, but here soon I will not be asking too many questions, well, until I start on my armor, lol.

Evil Femle said:
Think about us members who've been here since it was a small forum...
It turned from a group of tight-knit, smart, and well educated people to a huge forum filled with noobs.

so now we're just gonna get lots of people posting in every thread with short one liners to try to get their post count up to 100....

100 seems a little high don't ya think adam.. maybe something more like 50.. that way it gives the new people enough time to read around. but doesn't really encourage them to post in every stinkin thread.

cgspartan said:
so now we're just gonna get lots of people posting in every thread with short one liners to try to get their post count up to 100....
100 seems a little high don't ya think adam.. maybe something more like 50.. that way it gives the new people enough time to read around. but doesn't really encourage them to post in every stinkin thread.
well one agreed. 2 if they do post that kinda stuff theyre just gonna end up getting the banhammer :whistle:

Fragclone said:
well one agreed. 2 if they do post that kinda stuff theyre just gonna end up getting the banhammer :whistle:

haha, yea that's also very true :p

could potentially be a good way to weed out the "omgwftbbq noobface etc etc ect" types

cgspartan said:
haha, yea that's also very true :p
could potentially be a good way to weed out the "omgwftbbq noobface etc etc ect" types

bbq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back