Noob to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eihort

Started poking around just for fun to see who out there makes Halo armor and stumbled into this site.

I've worked with small-scale (like molds only 5x5x5 inches at most) molding and casting with Alumalite so I have some experience in that department, plus I was in technical theater in high school, and mom is a talented seamstress, so I'm not totally clueless about how to do this stuff.

Look for my posts.

Now I just need to convince my girlfriend to let me make this stuff. :D

Eihort said:
Started poking around just for fun to see who out there makes Halo armor and stumbled into this site.

I've worked with small-scale (like molds only 5x5x5 inches at most) molding and casting with Alumalite so I have some experience in that department, plus I was in technical theater in high school, and mom is a talented seamstress, so I'm not totally clueless about how to do this stuff.

Look for my posts.

Now I just need to convince my girlfriend to let me make this stuff. :D

Excellent! Glad to have you here at the forums!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post them here on the forums or you can shoot Me or the rest of the Staff a PM (Personal Message) regarding any questions you may have.

Hope you enjoy your stay and can get some Armor out of this place!

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already contributed how to make a quick and easy body form of yourself to put your armor on for creation/display. It's in the General Creation Section, as I wasn't too sure which sub forum is might/should belong in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back