Now Molding!!! Spase WIP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fromt he inside out, as you can see in the pictures..... Fiberglass Mat & Resin, Cardstock, Resin, Metal Glaze, Primer

I am not sure if everyone else was aware... but Texas Dominates... plain and simple... and if you are good at what you do and you don't live here, we are waiting for you, patiently...

Spase said:
I am not sure if everyone else was aware... but Texas Dominates... plain and simple... and if you are good at what you do and you don't live here, we are waiting for you, patiently...

nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thaks everyone for the kind words of encouragement and approval...

Unique Name said:
Holy... :not worthy: :eek: :not worthy: I think I just found what method I'm using for my CQB.

:eek: :eek:

Did you allready start construction of the CQB? If you did, do you have pictures...

Spase said:
Did you allready start construction of the CQB? If you did, do you have pictures...
Pics are on the camera and ready to be loaded on the computer. I have the helmet and L bicep, but the shoulder plate pep files are weird so that's not done yet. I have the parts for the chest-plate (the CQB part, not the main torso) cut out. Nothing is past the paper stage. (no resin or anything.) I'll try to get those pics for you later today or perhaps tomorrow. Soon<sup>tm</sup>. :)

Adam said:
I'm hoping you're going to mold this, and do a run of these... this is fabulous! If you need help, let me know!!!

OMG Please do!!!! If you do I call first on the list :lol: :cool: I bet BOAT LOADS Of interest would surface!

As Derek Zoolander would say "its really really good-looking" Keep up the great work on this helmet, you cant really trell its pep anymore. -Ice

Casting this one... or another I may create specifically for casting... but either way, yes I will be casting this one if not one exactly like it... There are always areas for improvements...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back