NZ-TK/Sigma Hayabusa Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of you guys want the .pdo but, I hope when you see what I've been working on, you'll understand why this file hasn't been getting the attention it deserves. Its coming, I promise.

NZ-TK said:
I know a lot of you guys want the .pdo but, I hope when you see what I've been working on, you'll understand why this file hasn't been getting the attention it deserves. Its coming, I promise.

Workin on out the "bugs"?

Last edited by a moderator:
suffice to say, I've been sculpting my little fingers to the bone. (no, I'm not making a hayabusa helmet, its something quite different ;) )

hmm.....there are some helmet perms that havent been looked at.......like........oh.

i get you.

unless i dont get you.

could there be a security or rogue helmet on the way?

??? nobody has touched that realm yet to my knowledge....

Yeah like DoC ByTeS said, you have ran with it and aint gonna let go!

and i agree about the molding part- definitley spread the love there.

hey NZTK, is it done yet? :lol:

and im gonna think your side project is gonna be a nice addition to my big list

holy crap i can't wait for this file to come out
you've definitely done an awesome job on this one sigma
oh and btw nice song choice skillet is the bomb

You know I will mold this sucker eventually Doc. :D And I still wouldn't mind swapping a pull for one of yours when that happens.

Wildcat- Hehe, yeah that album from skillet is teh awesomeness.

Thank for the encouragement everyone :D .

Won't have to wait long NZ-TK...

Well got most of the easy details done today. Next comes the hard stuff, the vents and the vines. I know there are a couple minor symmetry problems. I'm working on it :p or as Skullcandy might say "I see my mistakes, shut it."

HPIM1241.jpg

HPIM1242.jpg

HPIM1246.jpg

HPIM1244.jpg

Man can't wait for the more detailed file! I hope it comes out soon so i can make it for my cousin, its his favorite helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back