NZ-TK/Sigma Hayabusa Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE IT just wondering how many pieces of paper and folds the pep was o_O
Currently I've got an unfolded beta down to 24 sheets, I cant remember how many folds though, something silly like 1800. Sigma told me there were almost the same amount of folds in my hayabusa as in a whole suit of halo 2 armour.

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ-TK said:
Currently I've got an unfolded beta down to 24 sheets, I cant remember how many folds though, something silly like 1800. Sigma told me there were almost the same amount of folds in my hayabusa as in a whole suit of halo 2 armour.

Sounds like fun...wish i had time for something like this

I'm folding one right now, I can tell you with certainty, fun is not a word I'd use to describe the process

NZ-TK said:
I'm folding one right now, I can tell you with certainty, fun is not a word I'd use to describe the process

Woah! Thats a lot of folds ect. Im not shure id have the patience. Im peping a scout helm atm thats bad enough!

Well, uh huh huh huh.......I can judge that pretty well......and if you release the beta, we can give you feedback.

yes, I am starting to get annoying, but c'mon! This is an awesome helmet! look at the final product!

cant wait, itll be like christmas, only 2 months late!

nah, christmas was the odst, i hear you on the scout, that thing is not easy, it was worse though, i had to simplify it quite a bit

Yeah I know the scout is a pain.....im making it regardless :D

But you should definitley consider making the rogue helmet, since nobody has probably even thought of it.

lol am i bothering you?

But you should definitley consider making the rogue helmet, since nobody has probably even thought of it.
One step ahead of you buddy :p

The Rogue should be a cool project. Looking forward to it.

Thanks Skullcandy, your stuff is looking pretty cool too!

Cool to hear from ya dallis. Thanks man.

Well got the basics of the vents done. I gotta go back, smooth the seams and sand some more on the left cheek then recarve the details into it. Then I can move on to the vine detailing. Do you guys think it looks better smooth or with the vine/flame designs?

HPIM1249.jpg

HPIM1251.jpg

personally, I prefer no flame, but I feel like a hypocrite saying that because I always thought a Mjolnir suit that was black with flames running up it would be beyond badass... I guess you'll just have to make a mold so you can make a lot and try different designs on ^^

Of Course add the designs, it would INSANELY hard, but if walk around the streets with the accurate details to that level, noobs would look at you like a god.

[attachment=3010:Rougepic.jpg]

Just have to build the side vent detail bits and she's done, hopefully upload this guy in a few hours.

Looking good, Sigma! I say go with the flames. That would be awesome.

NZ-TK said:
[attachment=3010:Rougepic.jpg]

Just have to build the side vent detail bits and she's done, hopefully upload this guy in a few hours.

Probably the first time I've seen a grammatical mistake in one of NZ-TK's posts. I just had to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back