NZ-TK/Sigma Hayabusa Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the wait people, I have been very busy with a couple of other projects and unfortunately I have to work to pay my stupid mortgage :cautious: , the Hayabusa will be up soon..ish

i need know this how going looks awesome really sig ls i think tid helm will awesome the aweome.

In other words,
I need to know if there is going to be an update anytime soon. It looks awesome but I havent heard of any progress, because this helmet will turn out superb.

Hey everyone. Helm is almost completely smoothed so I'll start detailing soon. Sorry to bug you all with this but I was hoping to get some better ref pics for the helm than what's currently in the gallery. The reliefs on the main and side crests are particularly tricky. So please, if you've got some pics, could you send them my way. Thanks a lot everyone.

Sigma-LS said:
Hey everyone. Helm is almost completely smoothed so I'll start detailing soon. Sorry to bug you all with this but I was hoping to get some better ref pics for the helm than what's currently in the gallery. The reliefs on the main and side crests are particularly tricky. So please, if you've got some pics, could you send them my way. Thanks a lot everyone.

here ya go
hope it helps
[attachment=2719:20347835_Full.jpg]
[attachment=2720:20347852_Full.jpg]
[attachment=2721:20347882_Full.jpg]
[attachment=2722:20347933_Full.jpg]
[attachment=2723:20348087_Full.jpg]
[attachment=2724:20348112_Full.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot daftndirekt. :D

Well folks, I was working on a video update for you...it didn't quite turn out as planned. You should get a good laugh out of it. I'm gonna go cry in a corner for a bit. :(

Then I'll get back to fixing it. (y)

LOL....OMG...I'm sorry.....that was funny but extremely heartbreaking at the same time. I've done that same thing with the last helmet I worked on but I had just finished painting it perfectly and then dropped it while hanging it from a wire in the spray booth. I then kicked it across the shop floor because I was so friggin' pissed. Hats off to your patience in putting it back together.

Cheers!

BishopX said:
LOL....OMG...I'm sorry.....
I actually said the same thing similar to that but with diff words in it...I envy you Sigma because that is one crazy looking helmet. Can't wait for NZ to actually release this thing. Keep up the good work buddy!

*bites lower lip and trys not to laugh out loud*
it look great! pity about the whole gravity thing. cant wait to see this one finished. as i said, not a fan of it in game bit it looks kewl in real life.

It still looks as good as it did before you dropped it.

As the early Homer Simpson once said:

"It's just a little airborne, It's still good, It's still good."

Maybe we should go back and kill Isaac Newton.

It looks great otherwise,
meaning the first part.

ah, whatever. its almost done.

paint will cover that right up!

gaghahahahshasghashahashasahahahaahhaha drools.... and falls out of chair..... give me the file!!!!!!! thud!!! blackness... :eek: ... hes dead...

Sigma-LS said:
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot daftndirekt. :D

Well folks, I was working on a video update for you...it didn't quite turn out as planned. You should get a good laugh out of it. I'm gonna go cry in a corner for a bit. :(

Then I'll get back to fixing it. (y)

I haven't laughed like that in a long time. You shall be a moderator for that one. LOL!!!

That is..... really funny, (sorry for the big post, just need a dramatic pause)

that was good man, havn't laughed like that for awhile, thanks for not editing it, hehe, but you know gravity is only a theory, um sometimes. Helmets lookin great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back