NZ-TK/Sigma Hayabusa Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
feardrake said:
Are you gonna release the pdo file anytime soon? If you did, wer is it?

NZ-TK has already announced in this thread and several others that this rendition of the Hayabusa PDO will not be released - it's far too fiddly and complicated to be assembled well. However, he has promised that perhaps a re-work is in the pipeline after other permutations are made available, so it may well be that a Hayabusa model will be made available in the future.

That being said - if you're adamant that you wish to assemble the Hayabusa model, PM NZ-TK and you may be able to reach a compromise, assuming you agree to not share or leak the source file.

Last edited by a moderator:
UNIT-SPARTAN#007 said:
is there a link for hayabusa helm ? :)

The answer you seek is found in the post directly above yours.
In short:
No not yet.

VERY hard. Have you not been reading the topic *at all*?

If NZ-TK is unwilling to release the model, it's because it's too difficult for people to assemble. I believe this has been said multiple times.

The next person to ask in this topic whether or not the file will be released, or how hard it is, will be reported. There is simply no excuse for not reading the topic, and if you're too lazy to do that then you honestly don't deserve to be here.

uh....BURN!

wow. i just got swept away by that burn. nice one Weyland.

I personally dont think that the Hayabusa helmet looks impossibly hard, we just havent had the chance to see it for ourselves. NZTK said that his scout helmet was hard, and i just got that done in 2 days of real concentrated work (Heavy metal helps)

and the rogue dosent seem too difficult either.

But, he explained in other threads that he is working on different projects at the moment, so he is supposedly pushing the hayabusa project into the corner.

and seriously, read the whole thread to answer your questions.

Primal Weyland said:
VERY hard. Have you not been reading the topic *at all*?

If NZ-TK is unwilling to release the model, it's because it's too difficult for people to assemble. I believe this has been said multiple times.

The next person to ask in this topic whether or not the file will be released, or how hard it is, will be reported. There is simply no excuse for not reading the topic, and if you're too lazy to do that then you honestly don't deserve to be here.
Well Im sorry jeez, I just wanted to try it, and see if it was that hard caus i has lots of free time, so i could prolly work on it.

The rogue is a freakin' cakewalk compared to this thing. Sometimes I wonder if I should leak the thing just to make all the file beggers cry that they can't do it. -jk I wouldn't ever do that to ya Tim

This is seriously the hardest piece of pep I ever put together. I would never do it twice. And it's definitely a case of having to know how to make the pep your bitch, slap it around, make your own new polys and attachments from scrap cardstock and force it to fit together right. It's a beautiful model but too complex for most folks.

xalener said:
When did you become a mod?
lol

I'm not a moderator. Merely, when I see idiocy, I attempt to rectify it. If you disagree with my actions feel free to report me - however, I have the feeling that eight out of ten members will agree with my opinion: most people who are after this helm are whining little kids who're too lazy to wait or read.

feardrake said:
Well Im sorry jeez, I just wanted to try it, and see if it was that hard caus i has lots of free time, so i could prolly work on it.

And yet you seem to have forgotten NZ-TK's express wishes NOT to hand this file out to people due to the extremely complex nature of it.

So, for the very last time: there will be no Hayabusa unless NZ-TK changes his mind and decides to let people have a go. If you don't like the idea, I have merely this to say:

There is a river. Please, cry me it.

If you leak the file out to the people who truly, truly, TRULY think they can do it, dont they deserve to at least give it a go? Its their fault they failed, not yours, im not blaming anyone for the wrong scale on my arm pieces, just myself.
self-loathing gets me through the day, if its a bad day.

I hate to prolong the whining and b%$@iness of the masses, but until we see at least......something..........they are just gonna complain, say you dont like them and its a cruel form of torture.

not me, i dont mind. I just speak on behalf of the people who really want a challenge when they pep.
We are doing this for fun, right? I know i am.

I'll stop ranting now, because i probably am gonna get fried if i continue.

i dont know why every one wants to fold a hayabusa because i only seen 3 or 4 folded ODST helms which look esay to fold to the hayabusa

Personally i thought the ODST wasnt that bad just took a long time but i would love to fold the HD it might be a challenge

Sigma you molded the Hayabusa?

I think everyone wants to is because nobody has done it from pep (besides Sigma) and everyone wants to try it out, at least thats what i want.

Im sure the helmet isnt too hard if you take your time, fold every flap and do a lot of praying to god.

I just really want to see what the big deal is. If i can do this helmet, the thing isnt impossible.

rvb4life said:
I think everyone wants to is because nobody has done it from pep (besides Sigma) and everyone wants to try it out, at least thats what i want.

Im sure the helmet isnt too hard if you take your time, fold every flap and do a lot of praying to god.

I just really want to see what the big deal is. If i can do this helmet, the thing isnt impossible.

Your completely right i personally hate the hayabusa but think it would be a fun one to fold and test how well you work in pep

Sigma when you folded this helm did it come out really warped? It happend when i made the odst and was wondering if it was just nztk models that did it do to the hight mess

the models warp because of the glue. more detail means more poly's which means more tabs and more glue = more warping

with the amount of spikes and stuff.. is this actually moldable (real word?).. Just looks like it'd be REALLY hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back