ODST And Recon Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... I'll throw a video up later if I can get the chance. Nicest helmet I ever built. Very pleased with the turnout.

Yes, keeping this mold.

Fighting the clock I would say... the original ODST Mold is pending a sale...

Lots of projects, not alot of time, especially when I am paying myself...

I'll get back to it, but it may not be before the release if there is not a reason someone is paying me to sidetrack back to it.

Spase said:
Fighting the clock I would say... the original ODST Mold is pending a sale...

Lots of projects, not alot of time, especially when I am paying myself...

I'll get back to it, but it may not be before the release if there is not a reason someone is paying me to sidetrack back to it.

Boooooooo. How are you going to continue to work on it if you sold the mold?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... just like being on XBL...

When we are old, I am going to write a movie script...

I imagine a silent film, subtitled in l33t speak... with lots and lots of cats.

does anyone here actually sell their helmets not that i want to buy nececerilly but i was just wondering incase if i ever wanted to sell mine i just wanted a rough idea on how much everyone was selling thiers just incase if i ever want to sell some in the future. oh and nice ODST and recon helmet they look epic :D

The Helmets look beautiful to say the least. I want to start on an ODST suit but... i was just wondering the steps, i dont need detail. Because ive been in the forums alot lately and im missing one thing of knowledge and that is the steps. I've read Fizzlefry's tutorial on Pepakura and was wondering if thats how all the molds are started. That would be a very big plus to me because i dont have great artistic talents. Tell me if i am right or not about these steps.

1.)Pepakura (with cardstack paper)

2.)Oil based clay

3.)silicon it

4.)then reinforce the silicon mold with fiberglass i believe

5.)then fill the mold with your plastic.

if you can help with this simple thing that would help me an unbelieve able amount and you will get a hug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back