Status
Not open for further replies.
link4044 said:
so we need to make a sticky thread where we have a list of colthing and armor
like where and who has them and what you'll need to build the out fit
same for the marines

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
its about time you guys did this, I'll try to check in more if I get the chance, been extremely busy in real life not to mention clan keeps me kinda busy too

I have a question regarding the vest of the ODST...
I had a plan...
I was going to buy a black tactical vest, and buy lots of tactical pouches. 3 on top, 4 on bottom.
Any more ideas?

In terms of tactical vest or even issue gear I don't know of anything that will match that design. You're far better off with making a custom cover for hockey pad armor then with trying to imitate the look with tactical gear.
This one looks pretty close: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-LOUISVILLE-TPS-JSP...1QQcmdZViewItem

Its relatively simple in design soo just get some black cordura nylon and make yourself a cover with 4 pouches :D

Woah there cowboy.
Calm down a bit. Clay isn't my field, ask Adam. But let's see the camo you got. Also, take your time so it all works out good.

I am in need of a BASE for my ODST helmet because I am simply NOT able to form one. I also just made ODST Shin Guards out of foam. Accuracy isn't very high so far as the foam is blue (lol) and it needs to be painted. I can't make it into workable shin guards...oh well...

Birthday

Hey everybody I need everybody to pitch in for every supplier out there. My birthday is coming up and I need help making and ODSt armor and a few standard helljumper weapons and I also promised my friend that I would make and armor for him so can anyone help me? Send me som supplies to start on it thanks and my birthday is this thursday so please help me?

:unsure:

Here, I got you something fo your birthday.

16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back