ODST ARMOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
:unsure:

Here, I got you something fo your birthday.

16.jpg

Haha thats funny lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Help

Hey guys I'm making anODST suit for me and my friend and I need some help on where to start where should I get supplies the clothes and pads and weapons so if you got any Ideas e-mail me thanks. :kit:

John-117: Do not ask for free stuff. If you actually looked through the thread you can see we found a dealer for fatigues. We haven't found out a solution for a vest. And I made a shinguard tutorial.

Starting project

Hey guys im going to start doing my odst armor mind if y ou guys give me some stuff on what should I use instead of paper? Give me a pm on waht stuff should I use. Thanks

Oh man, I just posted this in the needler thread. I'll probally buy that if the price is right and be an ODST for the Halo movie. ;-)

i love it from the side. don't love it from the front. but again, i'm not a vacuumforming kinda guy.

They didn't I was in their shop when they were working on it :). There good people. But yeah I'm working on some ODST studf for a movie I'm making.

:) Dootuz :)

The easiest way will probably be pepakura.

Try starting here:
http://www.mjolnirarmor.com/forums/viewfor...facd68075ed4b2b

If you really want to do a mold, I'd suggest starting there and adding a layer of something like Magic Sculpt to smooth the armor before using it either as a positive mold or to make a negative mold from it.

After that, Vacuum forming is probably one of the cheaper ways to get everything done. It just takes a home brewed vacuum table (directions are available at a number of places online, I can't find my bookmark ATM), some styrene sheets (or a tougher material), and patience. Lots of patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back