Odst Backpack Unfolder... Now With Escape Pod... And Now With Unsc Hand Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadMullet

HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY.... alright people, i am looking for a nice person with a Pepakura key to unfold something for me.

im not going to publicly post the link to download the model. the model is going to be used for a little Tut i am going to write up, for my fellow members that like to take more of a scratch built stab at props... and the model by itself is pretty worthless, i modeled it with as little detail as i could, while still keeping the right shape (correct to the shape that was in my head?).... for the tut, i just wanted a good base to start off of, and a terribly low detail model is the best way to start.

anyways im not going to call it the Rookie backpack, tho it is based on it, it is going to be more of a custom buil

so, if any of you nice unfolders can help me out shoot me a PM and i will send you the file.... its going to be like 20 min. of your time...tops.

backpack.jpg

backpack2.jpg

P.S. please only members with a Pep Key offer to unfold this... i can unfold it myself, but not being able to save files sucks...

thank you.

Crap! If only I had a pepakura key! :(

I recently learned how to unfold and I think I do a pretty good job. hehe :D You could try asking Harding29 to unfold it. I know he does a pretty good job. He has unfolded alot of the stuff that I have requested in the past.

I can definitely take care of that for ya
wink.gif
. Just let me know what size you would like it at.

Likewise, I'm still looking for a key myself. Of course, I might just be crazy enough to go out and buy Pepakura...

alright so i had two takers on the Backpack, and while waiting on that i thought i might throw up this file of a Escape Pod i edited... its a little more pep friendly now...

the original i got off the Pepwiki, i have no idea who the original modeler is, hell it could be a game model idk.... but if you know please tell me who did the original so credit can be given...

lifepod-1.jpg

494 faces on the edited model, and the original had 2724... pretty big difference...

lifepod-2.jpg

like i said, THIS IS NOT MY MODEL, i only edited and made it a little more pep friendly... all credit goes to the original modeler whoever that may be.

and if you feel like taking a shot at unfolding please post it up here, i would love to build this...

P.S. im thinking 16in. long.... so 406 MM

Scratch that, I suck at unfolding. However, I'm the best in my city at modeling (or so I say). Anyway, best of luck to you. I myself, like the Marine's armor better.

and now one more for the unfolders.

from start to finish (modeling-folding) this took me 4 hours... i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

well here is the UNSC hand scanner, from the landfall shorts

handscanner.jpg

handscanner-2.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

I had just clicked the hand together really quick, that piece is better scratch built... and the handle is separate, i have it taped on in the pics.

i was bored and wanted to model something, and while looking through some threads i saw MightyMints thread and decided i wanted to model that. I changed the bottom a bit, but kept most of it the same. He just did such a good job, it had to be modeled that way... anyways if anyone wants to build this also i scaled the width at 203mm... and if anyone does unfold please post it up.

Hand Scanner OBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back