odst build update/belt question

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I finally decided to go ahead with the whole ODST costume and I am making good progress but I am struggling to find any templates/pep files for the belt armour sections that the grenades are attached too. anyone got the files for them or have made them in the past?

odst belt.png

IMG_20210524_200734.jpg

The ODST File set in the Armory has them for Pep and Foam, they are the "Hip Plates."

Unless you are looking for an additional piece that goes on top of the Hip Plates that the Grenades attach to? In which case, no such piece exists as the grenades are just sort of stuck to the hip plates in Game with no actual visible mounting or attachment system or item.

The ODST File set in the Armory has them for Pep and Foam, the yare the "Hip Plates."

Unless you are looking for an additional piece that goes on top of the Hip Plates that the Grenades attach to? In which case, no such piece exists as the grenades are just sort of stuck to the hip plates in Game with no actual visible mounting or attachment system or item.
yeah i was looking for the hip plates as i managed to find a folder that had a load of files but it did not have the hip plates or the backpack. thanks for the help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back