ODST game model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello 405th. After a long downtime, you are finaly back! I got some extra time to do stuff now while the forum was downXD Rather than just reading posts all the time:p

I searched around on facepunch.com one day and found a group of modders who had managed to exstract the actual game models out from halo 3 odst. I got over exited and started reading the whole thing. When I came to the end, things started to fall apart. The team split. I asked one of the members if i could have one of the odst models they extracted. I got a no. So I asked someone else in the team. He answerd yes!

I was so lucky to get the mickey model!

View attachment 26

odstee2.jpg

I cut out the helmet from the model:

View attachment 28 View attachment 29

Then I exported it as a .obj and opened it in pepakura designer and unfolded it:

View attachment 31

Im not so sure if I want to release this. Because, I just cut out and unfolded a helmet that is straight from the game and other people put a ton of work into creating a model that would look like a odst helmet. I feel bad if iI would make a lot of people stop useing their files.

Please let me know what you want! Release or no release:p ShakespareXD "To release or not to release" xD

Thank you so much for your time!

Best regards

Jico

odstee2.jpg

But one thing 405th. What the f**k is the deal with only 5 images per post? And that includes smileys! I cant use a :) without it turns into a smiley! Please fix this. Now ill have to post all my other images in replysXD

Pictures that could not be included in the first post...

I buildt it

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

Also I upgraded my odst v2. (btw Im Jico. My nick name was removed during the move, so now my name is my username:p And im also known as Headstub. I forgot my old password, and i where not able to get it back:p my mail was screwed upXD)

DSCN0853.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg New visor soonXD

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0853.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back