Odst Halo 3 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcon NL

I have been working on my ODST model since begin may, and i have been excited ever since to show you my project.

I wasn't a fan of pep, but i thought that you need to experience it before you can juge it. So i build the ODST model of NZ en Ruze. It was easier then i thought and still almost the same fun as working with a clay model. Remember this is my first pep model and I'm still working on this so its work in progress.
Today I have reach a point that i was satisfy with my work i have done so far.Sure its still needs a lot of work So with out further hesitating:

Pep stage:
pepstageam9.jpg

Filler stage:
fillerstagekm8.jpg

More filler:
totaalvx8.jpg

Current stage
nuvw3.jpg

I would like to give a special thank to Sean and Belakor for there opinion while i was working., and to NZ and ruze for the pep model.

looking good so far....sooner or later i might make a odst, still want marine armor

sweet helmet. im working on the same helmet but i havent even finished cutting out the pieces. this is my first helmet too.

wow, yah thats very nice, i would also like to know if you are to make the full suit

but yet again,,, LUVVIN IT!!! :lol:

Yesterday i cut some groves into the helmet, i didn't like them so here are some new grooves...therefore is this post groovy ;)

img7099kleinha2.jpg

img7100kleiniz8.jpg

img7106kleinrl4.jpg

Mmm..a full suit you say...... :rolleyes

Looking good Falcon! I'd like to see what you could do on the full suit as well. Keep us posted!

That's one fiiiiiiiiiine ODST helmet you've got goin, falcon!

I think I'm going tp have to tweak the model though, I've noticed a couple builds now that have left out that little flap at the bottom of the cheek/ jaw area, so there's that gap in the jawline... The indent shouldn't be that big.

Nice job! If I were actually working on mine, I'd hope it would look this good.

Hahaha, great, most excellent, just a touch more sanding and you'll be golden. Nice work so far, great detail. Did you use straight bondo or the mud (rondo) mixture in the tutorials?

I was curious to see what your helm looked like with the other side, did a slight bit of terrible photoshoping.

odstgm8.jpg

I think this helm will be awesome! Keep it up :p

Wait...how did that get here.. o_O

Thank for all the kind words, there will be a big update somewhere in the next two weeks. Smilie i'm loving the photoshop ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back