Odst Helmet Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Well looking at dutch gave me an idea. since everyone is making an odst for Haloween, Are YOU gunna have a special paint-job or graphic? If so post it here!

You, as in the reader!

Once I get my Mk VI done, I will start my ODST suit.

Though when I get my chest part done, I'll put this dead center on it :D

SSemblem.jpg

really good ideas

guys but i would recomend adding some ranking symbols (for example the saergent symbol or the general something like that) would be cool

Pretty much the armor I've got to the left.

But a forest green stripe down the helmet and bits of green on the chest and arms. The chestplate'll be adorned by a white Polish eagle, and there will be Newton's formula for gravity painted on the back of the torso.

Nobody take my Newton idea. I'm proud of that one :D.

Soaring Hammer logo.

SHIPLOGO_NEW.jpg

Why? I'm part of Soaring Hammer.

IroniumCostuming: I love the Tribal idea... very nice!

Sniperbaas392 said:
I was thinking about something along the lines of ODS Steve.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/boysofsheahem/odssteve/S6-P1-1.jpg

YES! This would be AWESOME.

I'm going straight Rookie for the first few appearances of my armor (along with a sign that I'll be carrying around that says "Have you seen my squad?"). After that though, I'll be adding some customization and a repaint. Probably with this pic... Gurren Lagann anyone?

odst-gurren-lagann.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Flyerfye said:
YES! This would be AWESOME.

I'm going straight Rookie for the first few appearances of my armor (along with a sign that I'll be carrying around that says "Have you seen my squad?"). After that though, I'll be adding some customization and a repaint. Probably with this pic... Gurren Lagann anyone?

odst-gurren-lagann.png

Whoa sweet pic man! Nice idea for the sign. I was also thinking about making a little "flood" buddy and attaching it to my back via a wire, so it "follows" me, but your idea is a bit better. ;)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will do my character from ODST, which is the number two. I would post a pic, but I dont know where to find that specific graphic.

im putting my name on it, my name in as Scotty but my name is Scott and im not Scottish but i like Scotland and its style, also my emblem and the UNSC emblem somewhere with an orange stripe down the center much like my sig and the chest piece. its not being made for Halloween and not for a bit after that either but soon, Winter in Alberta sucks.

My emblem will get updated and the wolf will look more like a wolf and Not a horse.

My_ODST_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back