Odst Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haloplayer

Jr Member
Ok so I decided to quit the mark 6 suit because master chief is kinda old now so i would rather biuld the odst and make it last a couple of years. So i decided to biuld the odst helmet by nz-tk. It looked easy but once i printed out the helmet the pieces looked complicated. There have been a lot of completed odst helmets on the 405th so can you please give me some tips. I already started pepping the top of the helmet. Il'l probably complete the helmet in one week because its the most hd piece that i did. Ill complete it faster if i get some tips so please reply.

maybe you could try to unfold the original helm a different way. might make a difference, but that might make it harder

just a suggestion... ;)

or use rundowns file, there really easy to build compared to NZ-TK's but are still really detailed. and if your building his helmets you might want to unfold the rookie one but dutches is fine in the rookie theres some pieces that are impossible to build

box o crayons said:
or use rundowns file, there really easy to build compared to NZ-TK's but are still really detailed. and if your building his helmets you might want to unfold the rookie one but dutches is fine in the rookie theres some pieces that are impossible to build

Um thanks for all the tips guys. Also did rube use the helmet made by nz-tk?????

Last edited by a moderator:
halo101 said:
Um thanks for all the tips guys. Also did rube use the helmet made by nz-tk?????

nope he used SKG and crew's helm

JSwift said:
nope he used SKG and crew's helm

Can you give me a link to that helmet so i can download it. Its true. This helmet is a nightmare. The helmet thad rube biult is awsome because it doesnt have the minr details that can just be carved out. Please give me a link to that helmet.

The NZ-TK helmet just needs a better unfold, thats all. I unfolded NZ-TK's helmet from scratch by myself, and peped it and it was easy as heck. You just nees to re-unfold it because the original is a, well, no offence, pretty bad unfold for most of the helmet.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
The NZ-TK helmet just needs a better unfold, thats all. I unfolded NZ-TK's helmet from scratch by myself, and peped it and it was easy as heck. You just nees to re-unfold it because the original is a, well, no offence, pretty bad unfold for most of the helmet.

im not offended but still i think this helmet is OVER detailed. can someone just give me the link to the helmet that rube used. Also can someone give me the link to the second-last mark 6 helmet that Doc used. It was in flying Squirrels thread but the links dont work. I think i might go back to the mark 6 helmet. I just need the files so can you please help a desperate 405th member.

halo101 said:
im not offended but still i think this helmet is OVER detailed. can someone just give me the link to the helmet that rube used. Also can someone give me the link to the second-last mark 6 helmet that Doc used. It was in flying Squirrels thread but the links dont work. I think i might go back to the mark 6 helmet. I just need the files so can you please help a desperate 405th member.

I gave you a link to the download in the first post.

rvb18 said:
you guys do know that the weta odst helmet is nztk's just edited by ruze

yeah i new that. Ok guys thank you City Static for providing me the link but i still need the pepakura file that DoC used heres the pic:

[attachment=10332:MRK-VISCONDLAST.jpg]

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:

rvb18 said:
you guys do know that the weta odst helmet is nztk's just edited by ruze

The weta ODST helmet that we released in the Weta thread is a very different helmet than NZ's original helmet file that's on the Wiki. It is a Version 2 helmet that NZ-TK modeled and then I simplified it and changed little bits of it. They are not really the same helmet at all, the proportions are very different. I don't remember if he had remodeled it or just highly modified it, but they are not the same.

First version (on the Wiki):

OLDODST.jpg

2nd Version (in the WETA thread):

NEWODST.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back