ODST HEV pods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this crazy idea to make a life size HEV pod. I dont know why but when im done with my SPI armor thats top on my list. If it works out would that be a good thing to include in the 405th as an extra type thingy.

:agree: it can be made easily from say plywood or even metal if you have the money and reaources
I thought about trying to make the parts out of wood and making giant molds so it can be in abs plastic

The only problem I see is displaying it during parades and what-nots. I suppose you could have it on a float behind a warthog/scorpion. Great, now I need to make a scorpion...

Chris

This should have a door that you can burst open just like the ODST's did, then we could drop one in front of the 405th booth (when we get to that point) and have an ODST burst out and shout, surround the chief, get him some cover!

or something.. :mrgreen:

That's what I was thinking... ;-)

Kiltmanfortytwo said:
That would work. I was just thinking parade because about a year ago I was in Richmond VA and the 501st were there in one.

True, but I don't know if we would have enough for a parade?

But, we shall have to see.

;-)

I like my idea though haha

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
darkesword2020 said:
This should have a door that you can burst open just like the ODST's did, then we could drop one in front of the 405th booth (when we get to that point) and have an ODST burst out and shout, surround the chief, get him some cover!

or something.. :mrgreen:

That's what I was thinking... ;-)

Thats a great idea! :dee:

I can design patterns out of wood and use those to make one. I was thinking of using sheet metal to coat it.

Now all we have to do is get a warthog from WETA. :roll:

All we need is all of our ODSTs to have one, and at a preset time, have them come out and secure the area!

beowulf said:
I am planning my ODST suit right now. But i am not 18, so, poo. Oh well. Join Blue Team.

you don't have to be 18 to make ODST you just have to be 18(?) to be in the 405th with ODST. So you can make ODST now and in the amount of years you have to wait you can detail your armor to to notch quality. thats what i plan to do.

MC Chris said:
how many people actually have a complete ODST suit on this website exactly?

I'm going to have my ODST done by October if everything goes according to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back