Odst Live Action Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wooped these

What do you guys think?

Check at 0:20 seconds of the vid for the reference. I added ODST in the back, like the officer, simply to make it more easily spot-able during conventions :)

Looks like Bungie gave them CGI assets from the original teaser trailer, and they probably CNCed them, as the shoulder pieces are exactly like these:

halo-3-odst-release-date-september-22nd-2009.jpg

Also, is the main guy

Tchéky Karyo from the patriot?

http://www.imdb.com/...53344/nm0001409

does anyone know where i can download this vid in HD without having to register or pay something

that vid is epic along with them trainee shirt

Harding29 said:
does anyone know where i can download this vid in HD without having to register or pay something

that vid is epic along with them trainee shirt

what I can recommend to you is downloading realplayer. when you watch a video, A realplayer option will pop up in the corner asking if you want to download the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
after watching it a few times, i realised (some of you may have already noticed this) that the video repeats itself. in the begining funeral with an almost utopian feel and then with the battle field with the odsts and the harsh reality of war. both have the odst flag.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
I like how it wasn't in English. I don't know, just thought it was cool.

Maybe because Russian army training is way harder than USA, or at least I've been told so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back