Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this was bumped up, just a small request;
is there any random estimation on those shins? If not, just say no. =P

Sorry to bump this thread, but it appears that there arent and shoulders.

Where there some and I'm being stupid or is that still in the works?

The legs haven;t been completed. NZ had a lot of other work he had to do, whichisn't a big deal, they'll be completed soon, but not before D*Con. Sorry everyone, we thought we'd have em done :(

Skullcandy Girl said:
The legs haven;t been completed. NZ had a lot of other work he had to do, whichisn't a big deal, they'll be completed soon, but not before D*Con. Sorry everyone, we thought we'd have em done :(

What about by October? Specifically October...20th (That should be enough time)

I know you guys have lives and all I'm just curious if I should look to other means or just wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello well im new at halo but nice blueprints to a halo costume but what shall i make it in i gonna make whit a radio build in the suit like the real but i think to make the master chief armor.

best regards steffen

Hmmm, Its totally cool if you guys and gals cant work on the shins, take your time, important things comes first, (of coourse duh) I gueesss people can at least making their own shins, try to do it, i sure will, and hopefully turn out good, well, Take it easy guys and gals

The CAKE IS a LIE! :(

we arent talking about cake here, NZTK isnt done with the legs, so stop asking. he will post it when he has the time to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back