Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch's helmet is different. The chin area is painted in a bubble shield look and the sculpt is slightly different round' the top.

HaloFreakX said:
Dutch's helmet is different. The chin area is painted in a bubble shield look and the sculpt is slightly different round' the top.
Halo3_ODST-Dutch.jpg

My guess is that It's supposed to be the jaw of a skull.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like the pep-designers have got plenty to chew on for a good long time. I think Romeo (the sniper) is the most badass of the group, especially his cool helmet with the optic stuff on it.

I know it sounds noobish, but I think Dare is so far the most bad-ass because she is like Spec-Ops. We don't get to know anything about her specialty, her real name, her past, or anything else for that matter.

This whole game looks amazing. Firefight will be awesome, I beat all 50 waves of horde in Gears 2, now Im ready for that again! The only huge concern I have is melee. I think it should just stun enemies for a second so you can get a shot at their head, and take a few times to kill stuff.

Widman2013 said:
I know it sounds noobish, but I think Dare is so far the most bad-ass because she is like Spec-Ops. We don't get to know anything about her specialty, her real name, her past, or anything else for that matter.

Probably another member of the Orion Project like Sgt. Johnson.

BFDesigns said:
Probably another member of the Orion Project like Sgt. Johnson.

Now that you mention Sgt Johnson... If you preorder Halo 3:ODST, you'll be able to play as him in Firefight!

Bungie has done great with this game. The graphics are truly amazing. Looks like the Halo 3 engine had a little more power than we thought.
I like the silenced SMG and the pistol. I haven't played Halo 1, so this pistol will be an all new experience for me.

I can't wait for those Pep files to come out. I'm probably going to be doing Dutch's or The Rookies armor. I love the new shoulder, chest and forearm pieces as well.

anyone also see that if you preorder any version of ODST you get a token to unlock sgt. Johnson in firefight mode!

wow...brb gotta change my pants
ok now that i'm back this looks fantastic
i figured the bungie couldn't drop the halo series

warhound said:
anyone also see that if you preorder any version of ODST you get a token to unlock sgt. Johnson in firefight mode!

Yes...
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Now that you mention Sgt Johnson... If you preorder Halo 3:ODST, you'll be able to play as him in Firefight!

just got a thought. if any one has looked at the squad members they will see the girl in recon is totally classified, so maybe just maybe this is Linda the wounded spartan or Kelly the spartan Dr. Halsy took on so random mission from the books .

rvb18 said:
just got a thought. if any one has looked at the squad members they will see the girl in recon is totally classified, so maybe just maybe this is Linda the wounded spartan or Kelly the spartan Dr. Halsy took on so random mission from the books .

mm... read the book, Ghosts of Onyx, please.

I'd tell you why, but that'd be spoiling the book. But it tells you why Mrs. Dare is not Kelly or Linda.

Also, I think in the opening cinematic that they showed on Bungie.net, the commander called Dare by her first name, which was definitely not Kelly or Linda. (It was Veronica: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Dare#Trivia)

EDIT:

Also, LastSpartan, your link doesn't work unless you right-click properties and copy the full link from there, because of the ellipsis that they shoved in it when you posted it. Just so you know.

You know women who can kick your ass are hot.

Bloodl3tt3r said:

I'd tell you why, but that'd be spoiling the book. But it tells you why Mrs. Dare is not Kelly or Linda.

Also, I think in the opening cinematic that they showed on Bungie.net, the commander called Dare by her first name, which was definitely not Kelly or Linda. (It was Veronica: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Dare#Trivia)

EDIT:

Also, LastSpartan, your link doesn't work unless you right-click properties and copy the full link from there, because of the ellipsis that they shoved in it when you posted it. Just so you know.
thx man that clear my stuff up. any whoo soo she's a "spook " ehh creepy

Bloodl3tt3r said:

EDIT:

Amen, my brother :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back