Offering Photoshop services!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

Photoshop Request Thread!!!

This is now a General request thread for photoshop work, any photoshop users out there are welcome to do any requests in this thread.

This thread is for requesting photoshop work for anything from sigs to emblems and just about anything else that your in need of.

Please, if you get your request filled and its not what you wanted, please be civil. We dont want to go around bashing peoples work that they may do for free, politly request modifications or for another artist to take over. Thank you!

edit: Im open to do anything but animations in photoshop if anyone would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queenfloatysplazerhelmet.png

Thar!

As for explosions, after the laser is fully charged, maybe a mushroom cloud or something? I got lazy on my laser charging... >__>

Hey ForgedReclaimer, it would be great if you could help me out with this picture (after you've helped Queen/kupokitty, of course.)! I really need it to be tweaked around so that the details of it really pop out, if that's even possible? I don't care what colors you would have to make the picture or anything, all I need is to see the details better.

Here are links to a .jpg and a .png, because I didn't know which file type would be better to use:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CPvl_cObQHs/S7LiEY3bsMI/AAAAAAAAAJY/lMmkJQ0DljA/s1600/Portada.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5911/1064378-halocole_super.png

@Queen: it would look pretty awesome (in my opinion) if it had some red lightning bolts sparking out of it, either to show that it's charging up, or it could be like some sort of static discharge.

@Queen: it would look pretty awesome (in my opinion) if it had some red lightning bolts sparking out of it, either to show that it's charging up, or it could be like some sort of static discharge.
Yes. Sparks 'n lightning. Awesome.

Yeah, little red lines of discharge sparking around the aperture would look awesome.

And Chevysrule, I'm fairly certain PNGs are always superior to JPGs. Lossless compression and all that jazz.

A JPG depends more on how you save it, in photoshop you have a compression level when you save to choose the quality. in this case 12(highest). Since .JPG is the more comman format its better to use a high level JPG.

Two levels of lighting, i used the Jpg, had better pixel quality lol.

I did these first because they only took a moment.

I forgot how much this armor looks like the Reach S-III, almost exact lol.

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Yes. Sparks 'n lightning. Awesome.
Not just awesome, very awesome.
[...]
And Chevysrule, I'm fairly certain PNGs are always superior to JPGs. Lossless compression and all that jazz.
Well in that case the .jpg appeared to have better quality than the .png, so I included both.
A JPG depends more on how you save it, in photoshop you have a compression level when you save to choose the quality. in this case 12(highest).

Two levels of lighting, i used the Jpg, had better pixel quality lol.

I did these first because they only took a moment.

I forgot how much this armor looks to the reach models, almost exact lol.

[Pictures]
That's great, thank you! It will be so much easier to see those details now (especially when compared to the originals, which were so dark). And yeah, it is very close to the Reach armor, which is confusing because in the book that was Grey Team's MK IV armor, but Bungie now made it MK V armor.

The only problem is JPGs artefact more every time you save or copy them. They recompress and every compression cycle drops quality, due to the lossy compression algorithm Joint PH uses. PNGs will always remain at the saved compression rate, and save data losslessly.

Though, you are correct in two points: it's better to use a higher-quality JPG than a low quality PNG, and JPG is a more common format that is supported by more programs.

Alright, some problems have just arisen. I know the problem with my computer is either faulty hardware or a driver failure, but now its got a nasty virus that screws with firefox and plays random audio and just plain messes things up. i spent most of the day trying to run virus scans to get rid of it but got zip. It looks like im going to have to barrow my sisters old laptop that has photoshop so i can get them done.

The worst of the news is that im leaving a day earlier than i thought to go to a wedding and will be gone for four days, sorry guys, you might need to wait a little bit.

Meanwhile, let this thread die and ill revive it in 4-5 days when i can continue work.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back