Official 405th Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
demon2005 said:
heres only a little WIP starship on sketchup, still a massive way to go (thats only the front 3rd). but its only for a bit of fun..
its based on AGEIS FATE but is being moddified to fit "our" purposes...

[attachment=6955:UNSC_Starship_2.jpg]

ok its no where near as good as a lot of you guys/girls can do but hay its only a lunch time effort lol

regards

Demon 2005
do you have the download for that file? i would like to see it in 3d

Last edited by a moderator:
UNSC Incorporate Light

UNSC Subtle Peace

UNSC Promise of Augur (Bit of ancient history there)

UNSC Ticket to Hell (Nick-name for the ODST ship)

UNSC Marauder

UNSC Burnished Shield (For the space station)

Need more? It kind of looks like you've got a million names already.

Sinister Shadow said:
full ship?

well it will be once its finished.. im not even a 3rd the way thought yet, even then i got to texture it (which i dont know how do to yet) and to add all the little details on the hull.
I can sent you the .skp file if you wish but its no where near done yet??

oh Garlend yeah i did it in a lunch break, i was board...i might try and get some more done today.

demon2005 said:
well it will be once its finished.. im not even a 3rd the way thought yet, even then i got to texture it (which i dont know how do to yet) and to add all the little details on the hull.
I can sent you the .skp file if you wish but its no where near done yet??

oh Garlend yeah i did it in a lunch break, i was board...i might try and get some more done today.
gewt!!! i was wondering if my head was playing tricks on me :cautious:

hope i dont get in trouble for this, update on the sketch up 405th ship...

[attachment=7092:UNSC_Starship.png]
[attachment=7093:UNSC_Starship_2.png]

please note that....end section and enigines still need to be done, then textured and then final touchs
but update any way. hope you like,

PS.... of course i will change the name once the votes are in if you like.

regards Demon 2005

demon2005 said:
hope i dont get in trouble for this, update on the sketch up 405th ship...

[attachment=7092:UNSC_Starship.png]
[attachment=7093:UNSC_Starship_2.png]

please note that....end section and enigines still need to be done, then textured and then final touchs
but update any way. hope you like,

PS.... of course i will change the name once the votes are in if you like.

regards Demon 2005
I LOVE IT !!!!!!

hell, i oughta start up on a ship design file. I like the accuracy of the solidworks factory ship, but i think we can take our ship to the next level. Let's flagship it!

more to come...

Where's Hunter? the one dude who made all the 3d models of the H3 weapons and stuff? Let's get him in here, see if he can work on one... That sketchup ship looks great though, very well done.

I had considered to dedicate my Amarr TITAN on EVE online to the 405th or just halo in general, havent decided on a name yet so i havent picked it up from the shipyards yet...

W1D0MAK3R said:
I had considered to dedicate my Amarr TITAN on EVE online to the 405th or just halo in general, havent decided on a name yet so i havent picked it up from the shipyards yet...
a spaceship? great!! post a pic!!!

Sinister Shadow said:
sorry for double post but........
everyone ignored me...... :cry:

For a start your first post was a spam.

Second, you can use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Third, That was another example of spam, because everybody ignored you is NO reason to double post.

The Stig said:
For a start your first post was a spam.

Second, you can use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Third, That was another example of spam, because everybody ignored you is NO reason to double post.
relax it was a joke, and the first time i said keep posting was because that was before the weekend and i was gone on the weekend.

Sinister Shadow said:
relax it was a joke, and the first time i said keep posting was because that was before the weekend and i was gone on the weekend.

It may be a joke, but your still breaking rules technically.

Anyway I'm going to stop now, this is getting off-topic, all i needed to do is remind you of your mistake. And i have done that.

-Stig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back