Official 405th Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stig said:
It may be a joke, but your still breaking rules technically.

Anyway I'm going to stop now, this is getting off-topic, all i needed to do is remind you of your mistake. And i have done that.

-Stig
didnt mean to get mad though soz.

oh guys and one of the 405th ships might be in a movie!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oo i have one the UNSC SpinX

if anyone nows what that is i just looked at my dvd-r disks and liked the name SPIN-X so spinx was born

by the way whats the ship going to look like? is it going o be like the ones in the game or something new from the books.. or concept.. yes i didnt read this topic much i just wanted to add a random name.

CommanderFluffy said:
oo i have one the UNSC SpinX

if anyone nows what that is i just looked at my dvd-r disks and liked the name SPIN-X so spinx was born
by the way whats the ship going to look like? is it going o be like the ones in the game or something new from the books.. or concept.. yes i didnt read this topic much i just wanted to add a random name.
okay, the ship will look like it does on pg 6

Sinister Shadow said:
okay, the ship will look like it does on pg 6

Well, one of them, at least. I think we should get more than just a... what class was the Aegis Fate? Frigate?

I think we should have much more than a single Frigate. Maybe that ship, a missile Frigate like In Amber Clad, one Marathon-class Cruiser and a ship of someone's own design to be voted on once people get their designs in...

And then there's the station.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Well, one of them, at least. I think we should get more than just a... what class was the Aegis Fate? Frigate?

I think we should have much more than a single Frigate. Maybe that ship, a missile Frigate like In Amber Clad, one Marathon-class Cruiser and a ship of someone's own design to be voted on once people get their designs in...

And then there's the station.
the station should be like the cairo but loaded with MACKs, shuttle bays, and docking ports.

hahaha how about a 405th interactive game where you can go inside the pillar of autunm and go to the hanger bay to fly vehicles like pelicans or drive around on the floor of the ship in a warthog or eat in the cafeteria and interact with people there! lol it would be cool

claymationmarc! said:
hahaha how about a 405th interactive game where you can go inside the pillar of autunm and go to the hanger bay to fly vehicles like pelicans or drive around on the floor of the ship in a warthog or eat in the cafeteria and interact with people there! lol it would be cool
on topic?

I think that the station should be one of those giant squarish mobile stations that they used to re-fit and re-arm ships, I think in the books they were the ones that they used as giant shields during the battle to buy time for the battle group to reload their mac cannons before the covenant ships got into close range. Anyone know what im talking about?

Cans we has a soda fountain?!?!

my very first googles scketchup model (like last year)

soda5.jpg

soda6.jpg

Guys i need a little assist before i can finish off UNSC United Justice, (or what ever you want me to call it)
So..what do you think the engines would look look like?? any ideas? also has any one found out how to texture a model, i dont mean just with basic colours and skins??

im only a newbi at this sketch up thing.

thanks for the help in advance..

regards Demon 2005

demon2005 said:
Guys i need a little assist before i can finish off UNSC United Justice, (or what ever you want me to call it)
So..what do you think the engines would look look like?? any ideas? also has any one found out how to texture a model, i dont mean just with basic colours and skins??

regards Demon 2005

hmm... I think the engines are just the usual ports you'd find on like a jet or something, but a bit thinner.. They're like cylinders in the back on the pods to the side... If you watch the Halo 3 ending, you can see the ship's back as it leaves, that should give you some idea.

As for texturing... According to the soda fountain pic (off topic, btw) you CAN texture in sketchup... I was gonna suggest another program.

Freakazoid: I know what you're talking about. It was an orbital shipyard. Basically a giant metal plate with scaffolding and engines.

demon2005 said:

regards Demon 2005
we have decided that your ship that you are modeling is going to be called The UNSC Requem and if you ave ever seen the back of the pillar of autumn, maybe like that but with four big engines instead of two?

@ muffinman868: heck yeah!!!

ok just added a few extra bits, but bear in mind its not finished, colours/details need to be done im just trying to find out if you think the new engines are ok for ruff...

[attachment=7161:UNSC_Requim_front.png]
[attachment=7162:UNSC_Requim_mid.png]
[attachment=7163:UNSC_Requim_rear.png]
[attachment=7164:UNSC_Requim_side.png]
[attachment=7165:UNSC_Requim_top.png]

Regards Demon 2005

Looks pretty good. It seems a little short though, and it's almost as though part of the back is missing. But still, it looks nice.

demon2005 said:
ok just added a few extra bits, but bear in mind its not finished, colours/details need to be done im just trying to find out if you think the new engines are ok for ruff...

[attachment=7161:UNSC_Requim_front.png]
[attachment=7162:UNSC_Requim_mid.png]
[attachment=7163:UNSC_Requim_rear.png]
[attachment=7164:UNSC_Requim_side.png]
[attachment=7165:UNSC_Requim_top.png]

Regards Demon 2005
very nice

Hey guys, I know the voting is over and the ship has been named, but I thought I would just throw this out there, what about
The UNSC Hand Of Fate. The ship does look cool though, Im not bad of a drawer, so I've been told, I wouldn't mind having a go at coming up with something, what do we need, ship wise that is, or even anything really, maybe even some droids or something. yeah anything let me know.

This is a drawing i did recently, as a sample, but i can draw pretty much anything.
[attachment=7190:scan0008.jpg]

UNSC/Sierra117 said:
Hey guys, I know the voting is over and the ship has been named, but I thought I would just throw this out there, what about
The UNSC Hand Of Fate. The ship does look cool though, Im not bad of a drawer, so I've been told, I wouldn't mind having a go at coming up with something, what do we need, ship wise that is, or even anything really, maybe even some droids or something. yeah anything let me know.

This is a drawing i did recently, as a sample, but i can draw pretty much anything.
[attachment=7190:scan0008.jpg]
draw a ship of your own design, we need 3 more and a station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back