Official 405th Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinister Shadow said:
i know but in the thread we all voted on 4 names for the ships, and a name for the station, so everyone had nput and it would not be kind of me to take out one of the names because we all vote on it.

Nah Nah thats all cool, just thought I'd try, Um so yeah Denial Of Repentance, I think I like the most out of all of em yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
UNSC/Sierra117 said:
Nah Nah thats all cool, just thought I'd try, Um so yeah Denial Of Repentance, I think I like the most out of all of em yeah.
im sorry though, i did not want to kill your ideas

"UNSC Dawn's Hammer?"

That's a rip-off of the hammer of dawn from Gears of War. Lame. :cautious:

I vote we replace that with the UNSC Humble Sovereign.

has anyone else noticed we hav only one ship design here. the in amber clad frigate model... and no pillar of autum ships...

wait a second takeing a closer look at all ships made in halo there are only 2 classes of ships for space combat found in the halo series. excludeing the new addition in halo wars. also the covenant have only two ships in game model.

in the books there are many different types of ships rangeing from all sizes and shapes. i chalenge anyone to make a unique unsc ship with none of the same design principals from the in game models.

NOTE: the fall of reach film at the beginning of halo 2 well those were only pillar of autum ships all multiplyed.

someone make a new unique ship that can best suit a spartan team (referenced from books and equiptment needed) to forge a new ship all together.

regards,
fluffy

Its funny i dont see some of the original 405th roleplaying UNSC ships

I remember i had the

UNSC INCARNATE

and UNSC BATTLEFLEET MANIFESTATION

along with UNSC ANGELS DELIGHT

i had originally made the first two with tribute to the 405th troops
incarnate being that they still live after halo2
and manifestation to the 405th forums for expanding with new recruits

but hopefully when mid terms are blown over we can start the roleplay again

but check some of those out there are some nice names

found the other roleplay ships

1. Flagship-UNSC Indianapolis- Cruiser -Captain Mark Vadik-

2. UNSC Hellbringer- Cruiser

3. UNSC Fire At Will- Cruiser

4. UNSC The Care Taker- Carrier

5. UNSC Conqueror- Carrier

6. UNSC The Revered-Destroyer

10. UNSC The Mercury-Frigate

11. UNSC The Titan- Frigate

12. UNSC Caffeinated Fury-Frigate

Assassin716 said:
Its funny i dont see some of the original 405th roleplaying UNSC ships

I remember i had the

UNSC INCARNATE

and UNSC BATTLEFLEET MANIFESTATION

along with UNSC ANGELS DELIGHT

i had originally made the first two with tribute to the 405th troops
incarnate being that they still live after halo2
and manifestation to the 405th forums for expanding with new recruits

but hopefully when mid terms are blown over we can start the roleplay again

but check some of those out there are some nice names

found the other roleplay ships
1. Flagship-UNSC Indianapolis- Cruiser -Captain Mark Vadik-

2. UNSC Hellbringer- Cruiser

3. UNSC Fire At Will- Cruiser

4. UNSC The Care Taker- Carrier

5. UNSC Conqueror- Carrier

6. UNSC The Revered-Destroyer

10. UNSC The Mercury-Frigate

11. UNSC The Titan- Frigate

12. UNSC Caffeinated Fury-Frigate

Ahem, two posts above yours, my friend.

Friendly said:
"UNSC Dawn's Hammer?"

That's a rip-off of the hammer of dawn from Gears of War. Lame. :cautious:

I vote we replace that with the UNSC Humble Sovereign.

That is a hell of a assumption there Friendly.

If you had bothered to do some looking instead of just spouting off with the first idea that came to your head you might have thought......Maybe....just...maybe he was making a honoraium to the PGM-17 Thor missile system...funny enough nicknamed Dawn's Hammer. Nah couldn't be that, instead let's just go with your misinformed statement easier that way.

is anyone going to actualy no just sugest ideas but put them in one giant list and have a vote sometime... i think the names are getting low...

also no one has responded to my chalenge design a new ship not from a halo ship already built. id like to see where that takes someone.... thats the real imagination of a ship not its name. its name should suit the ship... so if we had a ship to actually see (3d model even) that can really use or represent these names then i think it should be debated on a name.

any thoughts?

UNSC Colonial Fist

UNSC Mombassa

UNSC Wayward Sun

UNSC Drumfish (ww2 fleet submarine/gato-class in pearlharbor reference)

UNSC Never Broken

UNSC John C. Garrand (maker of M-1 Garrand rifle)

UNSC Palmetto Sun

some names of mine for our ship when the design has been finalized and the hull has been started on for the naming process .
just think about them.
P.S. some are a bit corny

Evil Taylor said:
That is a hell of a assumption there Friendly.

If you had bothered to do some looking instead of just spouting off with the first idea that came to your head you might have thought......Maybe....just...maybe he was making a honoraium to the PGM-17 Thor missile system...funny enough nicknamed Dawn's Hammer. Nah couldn't be that, instead let's just go with your misinformed statement easier that way.

Geez, man. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just telling you what I know. I'm sorry I didn't know about the PGM-17 Thor missile system. I shouldn't have called it lame. I'm sorry. But if you think about it, I really wouldn't want to be on a ship that has the same name as a missile... sounds like a ticking timebomb to me.

But in that case, Gears of War stole the Hammer of Dawn from a missile system? Now that's lame.

Whatever happened to original thinking?

CommanderFluffy said:
where did it take place? and if it happened why is this thread here and its not a poll?
justguessing he removed it when voting was over it took place about two weeks ago mabey longer

I hope this isn't too much of a topic necro.

As a custom starship designer, this topic really piqued my interest. Reading through, I'm kind of surprised to see that you guys settled on almost unmodified frigate. I would have expected something ALOT more custom, but still with obvious UNSC design elements.

Would anyone mind if I posted some of my pencil/pen & paper sketch design ideas (in the next few days)? Sorry, I can't do 3d modeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back