**Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can get a full pep of the EW Heavy Arms Gundam? I desperately need to build a full working version.

09/04/14 update.
Just wanted to show how the helmet is coming along. Thanks again for giving me the base files to work with. :)
new4_zps9846a47a.jpg

The EZ8head just needs to be tweeted in some random spot that I did not see before. Then it is ready for unfold.

I will get around to getting the heavy rifle done some other time. The is a file I have that has a lot of UC weapons in it. I'll try and get a screen shot of the group to see what every one would to have that way I don't just do them all.

These files are very low def since I got them from another group outside of the 405th. Credit goes to them for the model rip from the game UCGO. Most of the rips they have are from the UC and not from any other show (seed, OO, wing, just to name a few).

Did the EZ8 head ever get finished?

09/04/14 update.
Just wanted to show how the helmet is coming along. Thanks again for giving me the base files to work with. :)
[url]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/thorn696/new4_zps9846a47a.jpg[/URL]

Loving the details your putting in this thing. If you need anymore reference I have the ver ka. on the shelf if that would help.

Did the EZ8 head ever get finished?

I can't remember if it is or not. I'll have to double check. In the end I might start a new thread since I have been adding so many since I found this thread. Still have a lot more to add, just have not had enough time to get to them.

Got myself a 3D printer and have been fiddling with it for weeks. Near future will be posting possible 3D printable Gundam related stuff. But that is all an iffy.

I really need pep files for Heavy Arms custom from Endless waltz, can someone make them for me? I'll pay for them if I have too!

I really need pep files for Heavy Arms custom from Endless waltz, can someone make them for me? I'll pay for them if I have too!

It's still in development. Going to take a while to fix the one I have on file, since I just got a real job it'll take longer.

It's still in development. Going to take a while to fix the one I have on file, since I just got a real job it'll take longer.

Ah, sweet man, please keep me updated for when you get these done, although I was hoping to build this guy by Katsucon, but maybe I can hold off until Otakon for next year.

Hey, I had this idea/question, would it be possible to combine some elements or pep files from other gundam builds to lesson the work needed to make gundam wing suits? They all basically have the same body's just different torso add-ons or armaments. Also, if you have the files in 3d or some similar 3dmax program, I could actually use them like that and rework the files into 3d inventor for myself and create cutsheet layouts in sheet metal form like that, almost like using pepakura.

Let me know what you think and thanks again.

10346203_10154332403310035_201713972232178805_n.jpg

Brief update, I finished my Aile Strike a while ago.

Ground Gundam might be my next undertaking. I still haven't had luck with 3D scanning. If I can get 3D scanning to work, I would really love to make RGM-79SP GM Sniper II costume.

View attachment 4865

Brief update, I finished my Aile Strike a while ago.

Ground Gundam might be my next undertaking. I still haven't had luck with 3D scanning. If I can get 3D scanning to work, I would really love to make RGM-79SP GM Sniper II costume.

Nice work. Eye went straight for the shield which is missing the iconic yellow piece. >_>

I just got off work so I'll check my folders for one. I remember seeing it somewhere. Might take some time to pump out a head or torso.

EDIT #1. I have 2 different GM Snipers. a Sniper II and a Custom

Capture_zps0775213d.png

Nice work. Eye went straight for the shield which is missing the iconic yellow piece. >_>

I just got off work so I'll check my folders for one. I remember seeing it somewhere. Might take some time to pump out a head or torso.

EDIT #1. I have 2 different GM Snipers. a Sniper II and a Custom

[url]http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o696/xBlertZx/Capture_zps0775213d.png[/URL]

OMG BlertZ, you are a life saver! I've been searching for a Sniper II model for a very long time!

As for the shield, I ran out of time and couldn't finish the top half. Later on, I'll remake it.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. PC has been down, so I'll post the final pictures when I get it fixed. For now I just wanted to say thank you again for the files. I'm going to be sending this helmet out to a teammate of mine over at Stony Props to be molded.

In other news, as soon as I'm done building 2 helmets for the Mando build, I will be starting on doing the rest of the armor for that Gundam. So yes I can use any reference shots I can get. I will be using your files for the base of the build, so don't be surprised if you start getting more traffic on this thread. I will be telling everyone where I got these awesome files. :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. PC has been down, so I'll post the final pictures when I get it fixed. For now I just wanted to say thank you again for the files. I'm going to be sending this helmet out to a teammate of mine over at Stony Props to be molded.

In other news, as soon as I'm done building 2 helmets for the Mando build, I will be starting on doing the rest of the armor for that Gundam. So yes I can use any reference shots I can get. I will be using your files for the base of the build, so don't be surprised if you start getting more traffic on this thread. I will be telling everyone where I got these awesome files. :)

Once I get around to fixing any files I have right now they will be placed in the archives in their respectful folders thanks to someone. (you know who your are)

I spotted some of my files on a thread in the RPF. no credit was placed on the files till I said something. The guy edited the first post and placed a link to here. I have been contemplating on making a new thread with all the current files on hand right now, plus what ever files I might add later. But it'll be even slower to get started along with a new thread name and all that kind of stuff. then getting the time to fix them up will take longer due to other work.

Let me know when you do that. So I can change the links on both my 405th and FB build pages. Thanks again for all your awesome work. Without you I would never had a place to even start with this build.

So far I have the GM Sniper II head at about 75% it's going to be in two parts. That way the forehead piece can be pulled down to act more functional. As for the rest of the body, not much has been down exempt for going through and naming a bunch of stuff to make it easy to find. Once I'm done with the head I'll and it to who ever wants it first for unfolding and scaling. Not much time to so it my self right now.

At work as I'm typing this so no work is being done. Might now get to it till at least Monday if not later.

And I completely forgot to take those reference photos for you thorn. I'll try and get them out in a week or two.

Edit!!
UPDATE!!!

just got off work and finished this for SabrX. HAVE FUN.

Capture_zps74e35bd3.png

Not unfolded.
http://www.4shared.com/file/AA-io4Y2ce/GM_Sniper_II_head.html

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one completely ready for a build. However it is a locked file and can only be viewed in Pepakura Viewer. it is sized for paper model building only and cannot be resized.

So far I have the GM Sniper II head at about 75% it's going to be in two parts. That way the forehead piece can be pulled down to act more functional. As for the rest of the body, not much has been down exempt for going through and naming a bunch of stuff to make it easy to find. Once I'm done with the head I'll and it to who ever wants it first for unfolding and scaling. Not much time to so it my self right now.

At work as I'm typing this so no work is being done. Might now get to it till at least Monday if not later.

And I completely forgot to take those reference photos for you thorn. I'll try and get them out in a week or two.

Edit!!
UPDATE!!!

just got off work and finished this for SabrX. HAVE FUN.

[url]http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o696/xBlertZx/Capture_zps74e35bd3.png[/URL]

Not unfolded.
http://www.4shared.com/file/AA-io4Y2ce/GM_Sniper_II_head.html

OMG, thanks a lot BlertZ! I've never unfolded before, but I'm definitely to going to learn for the sake of making a GM Sniper II head cosplay!

You are the best!

can someone tell me a full link of strike aile pdo?

There's two versions of Strike that I've used for my cosplay and both files were locked. I found a nifty trick to convert locked PDO to pdf files and then convert the PDO to vectors using Adobe Illustrator. From there, I can increase the scale and either print out paper templates or laser cut EVA foam. A good portion of my costume's design came from this site: http://firepaper.blogspot.com/2009/11/gat-x105-aile-strike-gundam-is-now.html

Other parts came from paper-replika website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back