Official Halo Reach Beta Reference Thread (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone i know that everyone has been looking for High Res Pics of Halo Reach Helmets well here they are. Staring off with a couple of Carters Helmet.

Carters Helmet High Res

ReachConcept_CarterHelmet.jpg

Side view of Carters Helmet

Rightside.jpg

Front Side view

front.jpg

Add more later on.

Another merge :) Also I'm going to sticky this thread so no one misses it. I might do some restructuring in here too.

Oh and I've got a few shots of the prosthetic arm up in that first gallery of mine :)

Got another set up, for the random props and other things that aren't weapons or armour:

4588019677_b334b4ab76.jpg

(Click for gallery)

I do not think this is the carter helmet, because when you read the description it said it a good old mark 5 and the carter helmet is just a other type of helmet who has not been release now.

Pat

It is Carters helmet, Bungie Confirms it. Its straight out of their own gallary of pictures of Carters Mark 5. Its his own version and it does look almost like the HALO CE Mark 5. There is only a slight change in the helmet look the LED Light on the right and left ear have 2 Rectangle size lights and the Air vents are on the left and right towards where the mouth would be in the helmet. Let me show you in this photo:

ReachConcept_CarterHelmet_1.jpg

Alex spartan177 said:
Screenshot of Health pack...

I have some other pics, but they are not on my recent screenshots, maybe later they will be there,

It might be a good idea to host that somewhere like Flickr or Photobucket (or even on here) just because that link will eventually die once you take enough screenshots to overwrite it. I've got some shots of the medkit up in the random gallery too if yours goes down at all :)

For the problem of them not uploading what I found yesterday that worked is to take the pics in Theater and then quit out and go to your file browser, then screenshots and scroll along until you find then new ones. They should have pending and uploading icons on them to show they're uploading, sitting there and watching them upload seems to have fixed the problem of them never going up or going up in random order for me :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
SOF Spartan said:
It is Carters helmet, Bungie Confirms it. Its straight out of their own gallary of pictures of Carters Mark 5. Its his own version and it does look almost like the HALO CE Mark 5. There is only a slight change in the helmet look the LED Light on the right and left ear have 2 Rectangle size lights and the Air vents are on the left and right towards where the mouth would be in the helmet. Let me show you in this photo:

ReachConcept_CarterHelmet_1.jpg

That is the concept art for Carter, not the final. The other pics you posted are the Mk V B helmet, not Carter's.

These pictures are Carter:

[attachment=16398:reach 0695 - Carter Lid copy.jpg]

I heard from a friend that someone already has made Carter's pepfile helmet. But it might be wrong. Do you know if there is a Smooth version of Rundown's Halo Reach Helmet with out that big part on top of the Helmet?

SOF Spartan said:
I heard from a friend that someone already has made Carter's pepfile helmet. But it might be wrong. Do you know if there is a Smooth version of Rundown's Halo Reach Helmet with out that big part on top of the Helmet?

Yes its in the ZIP folder of the rach files. Its the gen 1 that itsnt wider.

Here's a super cool link to a super cool glitch:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=849110

It's a rendered vid so you can watch it online or download it to your 360 for Reach's Theater. If you screenshot for ref, please share it here!!

For those who can't watch it for some reason - it's a spawn/death glitch on Boneyard Invasion where purple Spartans appear out of nowhere and die, and those Spartans are wearing nearly every perm in Reach, even the ones unavailable in the Beta.

And because I love to waste time, here's a nice collage I screenshotted and put together of all the helmets in Reach, I'll be uploading each picture as well as additional reference as I get time. The two at the bottom have no official names though I have seen unofficial names for them...

[attachment=16472:All Helmets Comp.jpg]

Ruze789 said:
And because I love to waste time,

Isnt wasting time Fun :D

And thanks for the awesome pics :D

this will help me on carters helm :)

BTW

Later I will be posting more weapon pics, for your viewing pleasure :p

dude definitely get more of reference pics of those helmets. I have no idea how to make them show up otherwise I would do it myself. Im really intrested in the carter but getting all of them is a must. But if you do know how to get those other variants to show I will be thankful.

crackhead09 said:
dude definitely get more of reference pics of those helmets. I have no idea how to make them show up otherwise I would do it myself. Im really intrested in the carter but getting all of them is a must. But if you do know how to get those other variants to show I will be thankful.

I don't know in-game what causes the glitch, I went through all my own games and it didn't happen in any of them.

You can download the vid from the link I gave though, it will DL to your 360 the next time you play the Beta and you can open it up and move the camera as you would any of your own movies.

In case anyone isn't sure how to go about downloading through Bnet;

-Open http://www.bungie.net

-In the upper right hand corner, you'll see

Already have a Windows Live ID? Sign in

-Click on Sign In, and login to your Xbox Live account.

-Now follow this link to the video:

Graveyard Video

-And underneath the description of the video it's got Download next to a big arrow. Click on that.

-Next time you start up the Reach beta on the 360, it will appear in your Active Downloads in your files, and when it finishes it will be available in your Local Files in Theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back