Official Halo Reach Beta Reference Thread (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had detailed instructions on downloading to the 360 on page 2, it's how we've all been taking screenshots.

Just download the video following the instructions, go to Theater --> Choose Film --> Local File --> Films. Choose the film you want, then Start Film.

When the film starts just press Y once or twice until you get free cam and then find the catwalk with the purple spartans.

Ruze789 said:
I had detailed instructions on downloading to the 360 on page 2, it's how we've all been taking screenshots.

Just download the video following the instructions, go to Theater --> Choose Film --> Local File --> Films. Choose the film you want, then Start Film.

When the film starts just press Y once or twice until you get free cam and then find the catwalk with the purple spartans.

Wow!! My bad :p

I thought it was like Halo 3 :p

So I will get going then :D

See yah In a couple minutes:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I did not see this elsewhere, I figured that I would add this image to the mix:

Helmetlining.png

You need to put something inside the helmet, so it might as well be accurate. I am a little concerned about the glowing lights inside though, they might reduce the exterior opacity and increase the interior opacity of the visor.

Since today is the last day, I wanted to inquire about 1 item in particular. Has anyone seen any good shots of the Reach Gravity Hammer? I've looked into it on the halo wiki, and the differences are minimal, but they are there none-the-less. Any help with images would be greatly appreciated. Great work to everyone who has worked so hard to gather the images so far!! Thanks again.

-Matt

does anyone have any references of the jetpack all the sides and the propelers would be steller all i can find is pictures of the back

Any chance someone could squeeze a few more reference pics of the Pro-Pipe reloading from several angles before the beta shuts down? Thanks a lot!

The Beta was shut down on time, it's no longer available... Theater still works and films are available, screenshots can be taken but they don't go to Bnet, I've tried.

The shots of the grenade launcher that are in the gallery I put up ( GALLERY LINK ) are all that you see of the reload. There is no 3rd person animation for it, THIS SHOT is all you see when watching it.

I've got tons more reference of lots of things, I'll be uploading it tomorrow.

Seriously that's exactly what I needed, now i just need a way to fire madbull dummy grenades now while staying true to the Pro-Pipe design!

box o crayons said:
does anyone have any references of the jetpack all the sides and the propelers would be steller all i can find is pictures of the back

I got some in my "Recent Screenshots" in Bungie.net

Ruze789 said:
I've got tons more reference of lots of things, I'll be uploading it tomorrow.

I dont know If you saved my Pics, but If you didnt I will send them to you in a folder later.

Hey guys I found a video of halo reach elites armors and its amazing

Maybe its a glitch or something like that

I see a kind of eva elite helmet.

All have to see the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back