Official Halo Reach Beta Reference Thread (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I possibly get screens of the reload animations of both the AR and DMR?

So I can get some good views of the mags as they are being reloaded...

Thanks!!!

Ruze789 said:
And @Alex spartan177, I downloaded your screenshots from bnet and will upload them into the Gallery section sometime today. I'll link them here when they're up.

Thanks man :D

Ronster said:
Could I possibly get screens of the reload animations of both the AR and DMR?

So I can get some good views of the mags as they are being reloaded...

Thanks!!!

Sure man, I will try to make a clip or upload some more pics :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177, here's the album I uploaded your stuff to:

Album Link

AceHigh said:
I didn't realize the Beta was this time constrained, so I just ordered ODST yesterday. Would you happen to know if I will still be able to download the glitch movie if it doesn't arrive on time? That's pretty much all I want.

I'm not sure how the screenshot and clips are going to work when the Beta ends, here's what Bungie said in last week's BWU:

[quote name='B.net']If you’ve been busy uploading Film Clips and snapping off screenshots, make sure you take a few minutes to save everything you may want to keep to your local hard drive. Just as we’ll need to wipe your stats soon after the Beta comes to a close, we’ll also be doing some housekeeping on the multimedia front. Make sure you act in accordance. Right Click, Save As.[/quote]

Ruze789 said:
@Alex spartan177, here's the album I uploaded your stuff to:

Album Link

Thanks Ruze :)

Ruze789 said:
I'm not sure how the screenshot and clips are going to work when the Beta ends, here's what Bungie said in last week's BWU:

You could probably upload it to youtube somehow, and just check the video there,

or you can probably download the clip and watch in your Computer.

I will see what I can do, just give me an hour and so, So I can get a good vid :)

Ruze789 said:

Alright thanks, I'll just have to hope for a quick delivery and spend all the time I can taking screenshots.

Alex spartan177 said:
You could probably upload it to youtube somehow, and just check the video there,

I will see what I can do, just give me an hour and so, So I can get a good vid :)

A youtube video wouldn't help me that much unfortunately. I'm looking for the ability to take my own screenshots, which I wouldn't be able to in a fixed youtube video.

Alex spartan177 said:

Well the clip I originally linked is available as a rendered vid on Bnet, which means it can also be watched and downloaded there, but that clip will be limited to exactly as it appears... which won't be too terribly useful in getting orthographic views for modeling.

Of course someone here could make their own film clip showing every helmet from every angle, and then would have to use Bungie Pro Video to render it, and then that could be shared.

Ruze789 said:
Well the clip I originally linked is available as a rendered vid on Bnet, which means it can also be watched and downloaded there, but that clip will be limited to exactly as it appears... which won't be too terribly useful in getting orthographic views for modeling.

Of course someone here could make their own film clip showing every helmet from every angle, and then would have to use Bungie Pro Video to render it, and then that could be shared.

I think somebody with those T.V camera thingys could do it too, I think the King Cobra has one.

Or we will have to look for someone with Pro :p

Here's a couple more vids I'd found with the Invasion glitch, it's all the same stuff in all of them but some parts will appear more than others, ie a Emile helmet might only appear one time in one video but 6 times in another. So it's really about finding better angles for some of the items that appear less frequently in each vid.

Insta Spawn Spartans

Unreleased Helmets

Ruze789 said:
Here's a couple more vids I'd found with the Invasion glitch, it's all the same stuff in all of them but some parts will appear more than others, ie a Emile helmet might only appear one time in one video but 6 times in another. So it's really about finding better angles for some of the items that appear less frequently in each vid.

Insta Spawn Spartans

Unreleased Helmets

Now that I know how to do the glitch, I will try it and take some good screenshots :)

BTW

I took a lot more screenshots a while ago, some of them may be useful, I just took a bunch of pictures of the shotgun, some perms, jetpack, and COD piece.

Now I see what you were taking screenshots of!

And just to make this post relevant, here's a marine:

A_Halo_Reach_Marine_by_counterfox.jpg

I just noticed the marine has like another verdion of the military police helmet.

Its just missing the fron part of the helmet and I think it has some changes on the sides.

So just model the military police helm and you have a marine helm too :p

It's the last day! When is the Beta supposed to end today?

I don't want to lose my films that I've saved in the theatre... is there a way I could save them directly to the harddrive, or to my computer?

They extended the Beta until tomorrow morning, this from Brian Jarrard:

[quote name='Brian Jarrard']Our official plans as of now are to turn off the Reach beta on Thursday, 5/20 at 10AM PDT[/quote]

I don't know of any ways to save your films besides rendering it with Bungie Pro, which will make it available to watch and download online. Here's more info on Bungie Pro:

http://www.bungie.net/projects/bungiepro/default.aspx

@Alex spartan177: I saved your last set of screenshots and will upload them to the same gallery shortly.

Ruze789 said:
/projects/bungiepro/default.aspx[/url]

@Alex spartan177: I saved your last set of screenshots and will upload them to the same gallery shortly.

Thanks again :D

BTW

Anybody knows how to make that glitch with the spartans?

I tried it a couple of times but no spartans, so If anybosy knows hit me up with an invite in LIVE, or just PM

Don't know why you'd want to make it happen, it's a whole lot easier to just download the vids, you'll get the same thing.

Not sure what causes it either, but I know most guys it happened to on bnet said that all teammates die upon spawning and the K/D for the match goes something like -20.

Ruze789 said:
Don't know why you'd want to make it happen, it's a whole lot easier to just download the vids, you'll get the same thing.

Not sure what causes it either, but I know most guys it happened to on bnet said that all teammates die upon spawning and the K/D for the match goes something like -20.

But in the vids you can´t fly around and take pics :(

Except If I find a good vid, I may just take some pics.

Alex spartan177 said:
But in the vids you can´t fly around and take pics :(

Except If I find a good vid, I may just take some pics.

Can't you just pause and press Y until you're the monitor and fly around to find the pics you want?

Ronster said:
Can't you just pause and press Y until you're the monitor and fly around to find the pics you want?

When you download a vid you cant, but If its the game video you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back