Official Mass Effect 3 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to take out some reapers.

I just played ME1&2 over the summer (Apparently I rented out and kept ME2 for 11 days from blockbuster....I HAD to finish that game). Immediately after playing halfway through the first one, I was like "What in the h3// was I waiting for??!" For one thing, the incredible storyline and decisions completely blow fable away. Really stoked to play this game, and I'm ready to take on Skyrim. Oh yeah, I'm totally looking forward to some of Joker's wise cracks.

This is just some of Joker's well, jokes from Mass Effect 2 (not 3)
LOL away!

I don't miss the first games play mechanics. Mass Effect 2 has a very good squad and shooter play to it that gets you more involved and makes the action more intense and fun. I'm hoping 3 further enhances this type of play to make it even more enjoyable.

I look forward to Mr Green's humor as well. His level in ME2 was great! Not many games have a limping level.

Last edited by a moderator:
BAD NEWS : Mass effect 3 has been delayed to realse in the first 3 months of 2012 :(

Oh well, at least thats not too far away from december.

Still sad but this will tie me over. I'm a huge fangirl when it comes to Kaidan and he looks gorgeous lol

mass-effect-3-20110504113831526_640w.jpg

Sigh, this makes me sad that the ME toys were cancelled, I was really looking forwards to Legion.

Sigh, this makes me sad that the ME toys were cancelled, I was really looking forwards to Legion.

Actually some have been released. It was Shepard (male), Tali, Grunt, and Thane. As I said I'm a huge Kaidan fan if they made one of him by any chance I would pick it up in a heartbeat. But they do have a replica of the Normandy coming out this fall which I had to pre-order

Talked to a guy at game stop today, he said the street date was March. Well I guess they want to make it perfect, or they're working on a tie in for a mmo.

I managed to grab ME2 off Steam summer sale a couple weeks ago for $6, and I absolutely loved it. I wish I had bought the first one as well, and will definitely grab ME3 when it hits a sale for $30 or less. I was hoping to get with that Miranda chick but she died in my suicide mission, so I bagged the redhead :D. I'll do another playthrough after I get back from my vacation next week.

Got mine pre-ordered ^^

I'm happy that they're going to include Female Shepard in Marketing now though they don't use the default one...not a big fan of the default....

got a chance to go to comic-con, the guys who made the extremly realistic lancer prop are making shepard's default assault rifle (limited run of 500, 500 dollars each.)

New Trailer

What do you guys think? I hope that they're not really changing the gameplay that differently (no Powers menu :/ ) But I'm still waiting for an really epic story trailer like they did for Mass Effect 2. That trailer=Make that into a Movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back