#4 if all works out above make armor for dog

theshagsterofgames said:
Oops :oops:
Just added on the list of things to do
#1 finish 3/4 ma5
#2 teach dog how to walk on hind legs
#3 teach same dog how to use ma5
#4 if all works out above make armor for dog

I was building the Magnum, and although I can grab it, with MC Armor made, it will be so out of proportion. Should it still stay scaled per the game or shrunk down a bit to scale the armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you scale the helmet, cuz i used fizzles math and it got smaller, and i also made a regular sized helmet with the original scale, and the hole wouldn't even fit my head, help me out plz, cuz i dont want to waste any more ink

i have some answers for you ppl
okay, download all of robogenesis's original Armor pak.
after that,go to the scaling thing and put your height in inches where it says 86.00000.
then it should be the size where it fits you with your Underarmor.

hope it helped some ppl :)

if it worked, thnk FireDrake and Robogenesis
[he helped me]

heres a dancing cat for all of you

Ok i'm coming back for the first time in a about five months and i saw this piece of awesome...

Mark VI helmet (Final FS version)

I'm reading that the scailings are different on a few of the newer helmets, is this true in this case?

I read through the first 4 pages (hey, shut up, it's late), and I didn't see any mention on how to scale on a non-frazz.

Is it the same concept, just change the current scale in the equation? I'm using the Mk6 armor by ROBOGENISIS and the armor componants from Belakor.

hey guys, i've had the same problems as you, i've made my helmet three ### times and it was too ## small to fit my head #### :mad: :oops: :oops: i'm having no problems with the weps tho, and the jackal shield is fine, but fizzle's method makes it smaller, and it doesn't help me at all, and does this robogenisis have a link i can use, cuz his method sounds way easier, plz help me, i'm almost out of ink, and my mum will be pissed off if we run out, plzzzz help me!!!

The language... watch it -adam

i just got robogenis's file's, and they pwn fizzlefry's, there's a hell of a lot more detail to them thats 4 sure. i bow 2 u robogenisis! :not worthy:

Frizzlefry said:
WARNING, THIS IS ONLY FOR FRAZ'S MJOLNIR PEP FILES. DON'T PM ME THAT SOME OTHER FILE DOESNT SCALE RIGHT, THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS MADE FOR.

Here we go peeps.

This should work for the most part, if you have a normal sized body like Chief it should work for sure. But if you are a bit chunky so to speak, or the oposite which would be a bit of a rail (aka, that sexy girl Sean Bradley ;-) ), you will probably want to change the sizing a bit more or less to make sure your limbs and chest fit.

I'm not getting behind the formula because it's a waste of time. It seems no one cares how the math works just as long as it works. So here's what you do.

Add up your height in inches. There is 12" to a foot. We'll use my hieght for the example. I am 5'11" which equals 71 inches.

Divide that by 86: 71/86 = .82558

Multiply that number times the scale it currently is, 30.342: 30.342*0.82558 = 25.04979

Now in Pepakura, go into 2dPatternWindow and select "Scale Up/Down by specifying value"

Under scale, put in the new scale (for this equazion its 25.04979). Do this for all of your pieces to be symmetrical.

One thing to keep in mind
The size of the scale that is in use before you edit it is from the base of the ground to the top outside of MC's helmet. You don't really want the top of your head to be touching the top of the inside of the helmet if you expect it to fit right. So you may want to add two or three inches to your actual hieght before doing the math. This may help other areas as well, where it could come through a bit tight.

Feel free to ask any questions about how it's done here. But I would appreciate it if the PM's for me to scale their armor for them would stop. If you can't do this math (we're not in school, you can use a calculator), I can't help you.

fizzle, this doesn't work at all, it just makes it smaller, and i made a regular sized one, and it didnt even fit my head

mumstheword said:
fizzle, this doesn't work at all, it just makes it smaller, and i made a regular sized one, and it didnt even fit my head
He also said that this was for Jedi's files as well, so it most likely will not work for others. I made a forearm using this awhile back and it fit almost perfectly...

Anyways, onto my question, what should I set the scale to for my boots? I wear a size 11. :)

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Anyways, onto my question, what should I set the scale to for my boots? I wear a size 11. :)
Measure the length of the shoes that you intend to use with your costume. Use Robo's boot size tester and scale it according to the length that you just measured. Assemble it and see if the shoe fits inside the boot tester (you only need to assemble ONE). If not, re-scale accordingly. It shouldn't take a lot of time (less than 30min) or paper to put together the sizer. Once you have found the appropriate scale, apply it to his HD boot models.

Ral Partha said:
Measure the length of the shoes that you intend to use with your costume. Use Robo's boot size tester and scale it according to the length that you just measured. Assemble it and see if the shoe fits inside the boot tester (you only need to assemble ONE). If not, re-scale accordingly. It shouldn't take a lot of time (less than 30min) or paper to put together the sizer. Once you have found the appropriate scale, apply it to his HD boot models.
thanks! I do plan on switching out the handplates and boots to the HD models. I don't want to do the whole Mk VI suit because well... it seems too time consuming and easier for a pep noob like me to screw up, plus I am a fan of the Mk V more :p

I don't get it I am like 5'2 and I am not realy fat just a bit :lol: and I'm 13 so what should I set my scales to?
I just got into this pep style

btw my shoe size is maybe 8-9ish

samysam said:
I don't get it I am like 5'2 and I am not realy fat just a bit :lol: and I'm 13 so what should I set my scales to?
It depends on which model you're using. If you're using Robogenisis's models, take your height (in inches) and put this number in the scale box. Otherwise, you approximate its assembled height according to your body part where it is intended go.

samysam said:
btw my shoe size is maybe 8-9ish
You did not read the sticky. You did not even read the my post (#238) two spots above yours explaining how to scale the boot piece to your shoe size. Next time, read all the stickies (and I mean ALL) and every single post in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back