Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Costumes from me!!

Monkey King

Ironman (i cant believe i forgot about that armor!)

Batman

(everyone kno the costume of batman and ironman.)

Naruto: Anbu Black ops

Bleach: Shinigami (Uniform)

Avatar: the last airbender: Dai Li Agent

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from my Halo costumes (H3 ODST, H2 ODST, Mk V, and a couple others) I'm planning on doing the male Templar from Hellgate: London, Darth Nihilus from KotOR 2 and for the fun of it I'm going to do a wearable Gir from Invader Zim :D (Someone entered the cosplay contest at the Con I went to the other day as Gir in his dog suit, it was so awesome)

Kinda want to do an Iron Man too, I did have a helmet sculpt about 80% done but had to destroy it.

Hellgate london, main templar and hunter (my hunt looks like such a badass.. maybe I'll post screens sometime)
Warhammer 40k blood angel death company
Marine and ODST
As much as UT3 sucked, still want the armor
Red Tron dudes, the cool ones with the tunic type thing (OMGZ 80s NEONS!)
Barb heavy armor from D2
Galbranth from FF 12 (I don't actually play FF because it looks frustrating, I watch my brother play it while I have a few beers)

And a wraith tank (does it count as a costume if I drive it instead of walk? hehe) Just like the wraith because it's simple, and huge, meaning you could make it look like it was floating easily with the 5 feet from the wheels to the tip hiding it, but I don't have the money or the storage space for one so bleh

Keegan said:
Pacman7.jpg

Pacman4.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Those are mine! :p

Holy... did you put a video on YouTube w/ two people in those costumes running around a college campus screaming? Cause if you did... that was awesome :p.

Spartan137 said:
Holy... did you put a video on YouTube w/ two people in those costumes running around a college campus screaming? Cause if you did... that was awesome :p.
No, That was the video that inspired me to make mine, I however have went through grocery store isles, gotten some ice cream, just walked down the street, and gotten called a F-in Cheese Wheel. I like my stories better.

This thread may be as old as the pyramids, but I'll put my two cents in. (* means I want, but will probably never acquire/make)

Big Daddy- Rosie

Ganondorf from Twilight Princess *

Darknut from Twilight Princess *

Samus (Varia) *

I would like to avoid looking like too much of a geek, but Ichigo's Vizard/ Bankai form from Bleach. * * * * * *

Evangelion Unit 01/02. Not to wear, just to stare at. *

Iron Man (Not the red/yellow suit. The cool looking one he builds at first.) *

The King (Burger King) *

Alphonse Elric *

Anonymous

Altair *

Henchmen from Frisky Dingo on Adult Swim *

I'd kill to lose the weight and get enough money to make a Gray Fox costume from MGS

And a Big Daddy from Bioshock :p

And the Hazard Suit from Half Life

this is what IM working on now:

normal_bgcpstxt.jpg

What Im planning out now:

bartley1.jpg

Rooke Cyclone Armor (Mospeada)

iria5brx0.jpg

Iria: Zeiram the Animation

Anice Farm (sorry no pic) Sonic Soldier Borgman
Samus

Belakor said:
Apart from my Halo costumes (H3 ODST, H2 ODST, Mk V, and a couple others) I'm planning on doing the male Templar from Hellgate: London, Darth Nihilus from KotOR 2 and for the fun of it I'm going to do a wearable Gir from Invader Zim :D (Someone entered the cosplay contest at the Con I went to the other day as Gir in his dog suit, it was so awesome)

Kinda want to do an Iron Man too, I did have a helmet sculpt about 80% done but had to destroy it.
A Hellgate Templar suit would be one of the coolest looking things EVER! If you have seen the trailer, or played the game you've seen why.

I think i posted earlier in this thread, but that was a long time ago.

I want to re-cast my guy fawks mask, possible to a metal one like the movie :D
Spase marine armor, specifically Grey knight terminator (from warhammer 40k)
kasrkin armor (also from 40k)
stargate stuff (thinking of doing a Ronan Dex leather outfit to go with my WIP gun :D )
Doctor who suit (David Tennant version)
Something from World of Warcraft, like pally T3, or whichever one it was that had those cool looking book things on the shoulder pads)
Iron Man
And many others....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back