Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.
CYLON CENTURIAN!!! (from the New BSG series)

Also, the power loader from aliens.

Also, a DECENT elite costume.

Also, a "half naked" Jason Jones costume. (From Halo 3/Halo 2) That would be rofltastrophy.

Also, a theron guard from Gears.

Also, a vortogont from Hl1/2

Also, a flood combar form........(Imma try to finish it first)

Also, that's about it...

Alphonse, and Unit-2 from Patlabor.
10051564aqz9.jpg

armor core 4 or gundam[attachment=5774:MGAileStrike.gif] , [attachment=5775:armored_...6208_000.jpg]

RukiaKuchiki117 said:
I second Gray Fox. For cheaper than $400
Also some Darth Vader plz.

I agree 100% with the text in your avatar.. We need more of them. Shoot, I want one!

Anyway, I am thinking about making the suit from CRYSIS. But i don't have a very manly body so it might not be worth the work...

Or Fulgore, I always loved the design of Fulgore's armor..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I said some of these already, but I have a few others now as well. Most of them can be seen in my signature.

From left to right not including MC...
Technocyte Arm and Suit (Dark Sector)
Beta Suit (TimeShift)
Biometal, Fiend, and Shadow Walker (Ninja Gaiden 2) <--New!

Boryenko said:
Briareos or a Landmate from Appleseed Ex Machina

While Briarios is a more practical design that people have done before, a land mate would be much more difficult. However, that hasn't stopped me from trying. ;)

I've drawn many contraptions to try to make a life size one. It's not that it's not do-able, but that the weight would be intense. That wouldn't so much be an issue for somebody with strong leg muscles (I would have no issue :p), but it would be quite difficult to move around if you were just average.

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/59626/

This Briarios is based off of the 80's version, but is still amazing. I've seen other versions based off of Ex Machina that also look amazing. However, a land mate is still my dream.

I should scan some of my drawings to show you some of my ideas on how to get that task done. I got most of the ideas from when I was trying to figure out how to make a Hunter Costume. :lol:

But some of the costumes I would want is also a Landmate, Briarios, Evangelion Unit 02 (If more for display than anything), Zero (From Code Geass), a Hunter from Halo, and a lot more I don't have time to list. :)

Other costumes I want: Optimus prime, Deathsythe Gundam, Iron Man (New Avenger One), Terran Marine (starcraft), Ryu Hayabusa, Boba Fett, Space Marine (Warhammer 40K), Altair, Sauron (LotR), Stormtrooper, Zaku (Gundam), Dante (Devil May Cry), and an Army of Two Costume.

Robogenisis said:
Other suits I would want after my Spartan...
  1. Big Daddy (Bioshock)

I can imagine the wearer would have a bit of trouble walking through doors, LOL :p

But, yes, Big Daddy FTW.

This thread's a superzombie by now, hasn't it been resurrected like 3 times?

But, building on that, besides a good old Mk. VI MJOLNIR (working... and by working, I mean "procrastinating my ass off while I find a job to go buy some bondo and fiberglass matting/resin) and Iron Man (the silver one from the movie, or maybe a War Machine paint version), I'd really like the Haze armor.

I wouldnt mind some old-school PS2 characters.....Crimson Guard from Jak II, anyone? kinda like Gears armor, only red and a bit more bulky.

also....KRATOS from god of war! Im sure i could suck this gut in and make some blades of chaos, plus with GoW3 coming out soon, have the golden fleece on my arm, that would be sweet.

I dont want to have to be bald, though.

this thread isn't a zombie, sure its almost 2 years old, but its a good topic.

Well, i wanna see Pepakura-Files of Starship Troppers Armor and Wolf Suite from Jin Roh, for the last i got many Requests in my Country :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back