Out Of Town 9/6/08 - 9/13/08-- Update: Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexona

Hey guys and gals,

Just thought I'd give peeps a heads up that I will be out of town all next week, Saturday to Saturday. It's finally that time for me and the other half to get married.

We'll be coming back late on the 13th, coincidentally my b-day (23).

I won't have internet during that time, so I won't be able to check my PM's or get on the messenger. Hopefully nothing too pressing will come up until I return!

:) Wish us luck.

GOOD LUCK! Have fun and be safe. I'm sure everyone here will miss you. And you'll be a married woman when you get back. How exciting!!!!!!!!

:]

Congratulations Katherine!

Congrats Kate! Have fun, enjoy yourselves, and most of all be SAFE! Have a great week and we'll see you when you get back.

Wow the Big Day is coming up!! Congratz on the Wedding and to remember to enjoy yourself. If things go wrong, just remember that It's normal and not to stress to much.. Always remember to smile because it's your special day!! :lol:

congratz^^

and look out for the cake o_O its the thing that fails most on weddings ;)
:p soz for the tease

Thanks guys!

Yup, going to the outer banks of NC. I won't tan (I never do XD ) but it will be nice to be at the beach!

rundown said:
congratz^^

and look out for the cake o_O its the thing that fails most on weddings ;)
:p soz for the tease

The cake is a lie!

no but seriously, Where's our invite? Guess us TN locals are just too cool for school for you eh? We didn't want to go anyhow... although.. you could have had the coolest bouncers ever... just throwing that out there.

:p j/k Vex

Enjoy your moon of honey, bow chicka wow wow. ;)

Cheers,
Kensai

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! That's pretty sweet that you're getting married. Have a good one, but don't have too much fun.

I honestly don't know what I meant by that.

have fun ;)

oh, just dont let it come to this- if you saw the movie, you know what i mean :D (sooo funny btw)
the-heartbreak-kid.jpg

Vexona said:
Thanks guys!

Yup, going to the outer banks of NC. I won't tan (I never do XD ) but it will be nice to be at the beach!

Who needs a Tan when you can be perfectly Pale, clad in your MJOLNIR Armor? Never have to say hello to Mr. Sun ever again! (Jesus I'm such a nerd...)

Congrats, blah blah blah, hope you have a great time, blah blah blah, wear your armor over your dress (LOL), blah blah blah, and all that other stuff :p

Oh, I thought you guys were gonna have your wedding at installation 04... Wait nevermind.
Have fun, don't stress too much, and have fun.

Vexona said:
Thanks guys!

Aww sweet I LOVE the outer banks! spent a month there in 05 after my dad returned (safely) from the lovely town of Fallujah Iraq! I recommend the hang gliding, the nice buffets (there are some pretty crappy ones around there, not worth it trust me), and DONT go swimming when the hordes of jellyfish decide they all wanna gonna sit 2 feet in the water under a layer of muck. makes for a painful night.

Lol, I think not tanning is a redhead thing. I have 3 family members who're redheads and they burn like cellophane.

Good luck, God Bless and congratulations!

-Chupa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back